WTB DPS - Malygos 10M & BT Farming

90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2012 04:20 AMPosted by Kiraleen
You're welcome! Skaedi's goodies are in her void storage, as I don't have room to put them anywhere else right now. I'm looking forward to her very un-warlocky transmog.

-Hehe, You're gonna players have whispering you asking "Can I have fortitude please".
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Have you been managing to get this done Kekoaidon'twannatypeyourwholenameoutbutcan'tjustcallyoukek?

I've been pretty busy of late so I haven't really had too much time to lend a hand but I know how frustrating it is when you don't get those drops. We've been doing BT at least twice a week for a long time now, getting up to 100 runs all in all and we just got our first set of glaives. Only 4 Bulwarks though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sure thing Eoh. "Kek ,Kekoa, Koa, Kekoaidon'twannatypeyourwholenameoutbutcan'tjustcallyoukek?" Lol, Whatever works.

But yes, I have been getting a few people here & there to help me out since I made the post. The wait however till the resets are the dreadful part now, Not so much skipping a reset cause I didn't have enough people :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Going on a BT Run for the Bulwark of Azzinoth.
It is currently 2:30PM Server Time.

Looking for 2 - 3 DPS level 90's preferred for a quick run, Payment as usual still the same as stated on my original post.

Whisper me In-game for invite.
Once we get 2 - 3 dps, were off.

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Completed BT run.
No Shield dropped.
Will run again next week.

Thanks again to Elyennila & Huike for coming!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Completed BT run.
No Shield dropped.
Will run again next week.

Thanks again to Elyennila & Huike for coming!

Thanks to Skaedi, Vaporized & Flappypappy for coming!
Still no Shield... Lol
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeesh... I saw your avatar and was like, "Whoa... did Kekoa get a face change??"

Then I realized that I just hadn't ever seen the character without a helmet. >.<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If you still need a DPS, I'm game. I have a quest I need to run for Malygos and wouldn't mind trying to get some rogue gear for transmog. :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I can help with Black Temple! There's not really anything I know of in there that this character would be interested in but I do have an 86 priest who would love Staff of Immaculate Recovery...unless someone else in the group has their heart set on it, of course. ^^

I would also be willing to help with Malygos for the chance to roll on the mount.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/30/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Blazenova
If you still need a DPS, I'm game. I have a quest I need to run for Malygos and wouldn't mind trying to get some rogue gear for transmog. :D

-My apologies, As far as Maylygos 10M, I am finished farming him as I have my sword. However I can help you farm him if you want? :D

BT is open if you would like to come however.

I can help with Black Temple! There's not really anything I know of in there that this character would be interested in but I do have an 86 priest who would love Staff of Immaculate Recovery...unless someone else in the group has their heart set on it, of course. ^^

I would also be willing to help with Malygos for the chance to roll on the mount.

-BT, For sure we still need DPS! I usually go with 2 - 3 people on tuesdays. I have 2 that might come for sure, which is a Rogue & Warlock. The staff has already dropped for the Warlock already, if I am not mistaken, So it would be a guarantee for you if you came. :D

Just let me know if you still want to come and what your priest's name is and I can add & invite when we are ready to leave.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]