Thewilly

90 Night Elf Warrior
What, you scared? you lose on your alt when i'm on my alt, so you have to get your main, so when I get mine you are too scared to fight? tut tut tut, I expected more from someone who rages and gets their main instantly.

Edit: a spelling error >.> there is always one...
Edited by Tinrack on 11/11/2012 11:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
7 Human Monk
oh look at that 3's team you must be a very good player
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
lol, you don't post on a lvl 90 and I play with friends, the druid has had about 2hrs of resto practice (being those arenas) the rest he was boomy. so have fun trying to poke fun at someone who only plays with friends for fun, cause I can tell you now, it won't affect me in the slightest.
Reply Quote
7 Human Monk
i will enjoy taking the piss out of you for playing jungle cleave and sucking i play with mates for fun and get much higher than you in less than 2 hours in fact in my first ever 20 games of playing ret ever got to 1650 playing with mates so gg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
why are you hassling him

why are you hiding on an alt

from what i can deduce, you don't seem that much better

and yes, playing with friends beats playing with basement scum
Reply Quote
7 Human Monk
never said playing with friends was bad oh lord among nerds
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i didn't say that you said playing with friends was bad either

everyone likes to celebrate (victories in arena?) with friends :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
btw, nice way to say the wrong team setup buddy, you are a champion.... doesn't post on a main and can't identify team comps.... you are going places...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/12/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Tinrack
btw, nice way to say the wrong team setup buddy, you are a champion.... doesn't post on a main and can't identify team comps.... you are going places...

uwotm8
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If i was half as nice as the people in these fourms, i would still be a horrid person.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]