Daytime Raiding

85 Dwarf Shaman
I am looking for people who might be interested in day time raiding. I plan on tuesday and thursday as the raid days. Time is tbd, but would either start at 9 or 2 pm cst.

I work nights, and am lfm that are in the same boat.

If you are interested /who Back to the Kitchen
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hi!

<Zénith> 10m raids are scheduled Tuesday / Thursday 3pm to 6pm EST.

We are a small group active since Naxx/Ulduar, a mix of US daytime raiders and Europeans. We just transferred to US-PVE-Stormrage to find more players active during this time frame.

Recruiting:
1 or 2 ranged DPS of any class.
1 or 2 healers, preferably priest/Paly/Monk

Looking for mature and patient players, preferably with relevant past raiding experiences or willing to learn and improve.

Casual daytime players and Europeans are also welcome to join us if our time frame is a good match for you too.

chakhal#1785 for a chat, or guild officers in game: Tehk, Chakhal, Bulletproof.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Hi. Myself and some other players (alliance) are working at forming up day/afternoon raid units. Times/days TBD. If you'd like to be in the loop please post your BTID on this thread, or, if you're on Facebook, look me up and drop me a note. Ellenah Zulu.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]