[H.10] Ex Inferis is LFM!

100 Pandaren Monk
Hey everyone, we are looking for 2-3 players to fill our early 10 man raid. We have been raiding for a long time on this realm and we plan to keep that trend going. Our times are 830-1130pm server time; Tuesday, Sunday and Monday are the 3 nights we raid.

Right now we are looking for 1 healer with a solid dps OS, and 2 DPS of almost any kind. We have 3 Monks, 1 for each role, so I would prefer to fill with other classes. Shaman or priest healers would be best, but we're not picky.

What we expect from you: The main rule of our guild is ‘Don’t be a jerk’. This applies to how you treat fellow guildies as well as the general Earthen Ring population. We do not tolerate drama of any kind and if you have an issue with the way things are handled you should bring it up to the officers in a private forum. The l33t, the melodramatic, and the self-entitled need not apply. We’re all here to have a good time and kill some baddies, not play host to the behaviorally challenged.

If interested please contact me in game, or on our website: inferis.guildlaunch.com. We are looking to fill ASAP!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Thanks for the bump! Still in need of a few more to round us out!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I support this message
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]