<Acquired Taste> Late Night 10M (4/12)

90 Dwarf Paladin
This is a casual progression guild group. A lot of the core are former medium/hardcore raiders that no longer have the time to commit to that level of progression anymore. But we still want to raid. We learn the fights, come prepared, and make the best of our limited face time on bosses each week.

TIMES: Friday / Saturday night; 11PM - 2AM server (9PM - midnight PST)

Our late night group is in need of a few more bodies. Current needs are for the following classes:

--> Healer (Paladin preferred; monk also considered)
    --> Tank / DPS: Currently recruiting for back-fill positions to cover RL disruptions

Regardless of current needs stated above, I am always open and interested in other classes and roles. Raiding during probation should not to be expected; however, real life interruptions and changes to people's availability WILL happen. Those that show-up ready to go (raiding slot or not) will eventually be given preference when line changes are necessary.

Beyond just having bodies in the raid, I am looking for players who mesh well with our team and be a good long-term fit with our guild. I want people who will commit to the time and come prepared each week, understand that we're in this for the chance to down bosses and not for the chance at the purples.

If this is the type of environment you want to raid in, please check out our guild post here --> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606351153 If our guild sounds like a good home for you, then please submit an app. If you have questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact myself or any of our officers in game.
Edited by Nurzaak on 4/22/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just want to add that the slot is for a DPS. Unless I'm mistaken, we would prefer a ranged, and we already have a shammy and hunter. My personal preference would be a priest with a geared healing offspec to fill in in case one of our healers can't make it. But as Nurz said we're pretty open to anything as long as you're prepared and reliable :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Update for Nov 16/17:

Need a couple DPS for this weekend's runs. If you're considering if we're worth an app or if we have any place being a progression group, send me a message and see for yourself. Reply here or send me a message in game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
((bump))

...because bosses aren't like Mogwais. You can kill them after midnight.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
((ker-BUMP))

There's always room for one more... /slurp
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Still waiting on that elusive Plate DPS that I can rely on.

...not that I'm complaining about being able to gear an off-spec, but would prefer that it go to someone's main-spec.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Come...join us. Still have spots for consideration.

Help us slam our face against Elegon. =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Elegon...you received a reprieve this last weekend. Wiped to server crash on Saturday night.. >__>
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
((Ump for Bupdate))
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
FOR DECEMBER 14/15 RUNS - Looking for an off-tank and ranged DPS for holiday absences. Will be starting on Will of the Emperor (FRI), and then starting fresh Heart of Fear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I applied to your guild a while ago, but at the time you weren't looking for a healer. Then I got caught up with other things and such. My application should still be on your site, too. I take it your circumstances are still the same (don't need a healer kind of thing)?

I'm 5/6 MV as well with experience in HoF. Shadow is my os but I'm a much stronger (disc) healer.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I applied to your guild a while ago, but at the time you weren't looking for a healer. Then I got caught up with other things and such. My application should still be on your site, too. I take it your circumstances are still the same (don't need a healer kind of thing)?

I'm 5/6 MV as well with experience in HoF. Shadow is my os but I'm a much stronger (disc) healer.

Replied to the guildlaunch post. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Nurzaak... you talk to yourself a lot <3 u
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Why yes..... yes he does.... :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

He really does! God it's annoying...never shutting up. AND THE SINGING!! ((sigh))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

He really does! God it's annoying...never shutting up. AND THE SINGING!! ((sigh))

I would like to be privy to said singing ;) lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

I would like to be privy to said singing ;) lol

There's singing in our Emperor first-kill video; however, it isn't mine. It's a pug's.

Also, updated OP for new info
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
"Run to the tank...run to the tank! I can't get back the aggro when you're so far away."
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Update with new info & progress.

Blade Lord will drop next time now that we got a handy little tip. =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Have a Happy ((BUMP)) Year!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]