<Acquired Taste> Late Night 10M (4/12)

100 Dwarf Paladin
After a good streak, I am back. Needing to fill in for real life interruptions. We wipe more to real life than any boss so far..
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
BOOMP!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm so ready to be back raiding. Disneyworld is a real killer on the feet and legs. The joys of parenting! :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
02/11/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Violentntent
I'm so ready to be back raiding. Disneyworld is a real killer on the feet and legs. The joys of parenting! :D

Hurry up and get back!

Wiping to progression >> Mickey Mouse and a lifetime of memories. ^__^
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Come app for me bro!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
To the top with thee...
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
zzzzzzzz...neeed sleeeepp...
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I don't have cupcakes, but darn it it's a good time.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
(((((BUMP))))))

...cuz we're here for a good time!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Do you need a ele/resto shaman, frost DK or holy pala? Even if just for replace when someone can´t come... :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
02/25/2013 10:09 PMPosted by Lightblue
Do you need a ele/resto shaman, frost DK or holy pala? Even if just for replace when someone can´t come... :)

We have a pair of shaman who never miss a raid, and the Holy Paladin is me (very territorial...*koff*). We don't have a reliable plate DPS at the moment. End of the day while I would like to run the same team week in & week out, it comes down to who shows up each week consistently.

Also, I had the "(Light)Blue..dabba dee dabba die..." in my head during LFR last night. Thanks for that. <___<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello I am a west coaster on sargeras finishing my schooling lookin for a casual group. I havent raided at all in MoP and i didnt do too much raiding after firelands because i was working on my masters. I am not looking for a carry and i know how to play I mostly heal on my druid but I can learn most anything . I was hoping to get a group for 5.2. i am just curious as too what your guild is all about.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
your guild sounds like the type of guild i want to join but i fear that i am too rusty at pve current content to be a valuable enough member. would you still suggest i enter an application?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
02/27/2013 12:56 AMPosted by Moonshun
your guild sounds like the type of guild i want to join but i fear that i am too rusty at pve current content to be a valuable enough member. would you still suggest i enter an application?

Take a peek at our Guild recruiting page as well, and that may answer some of your questions. We're a social/casual guild, that happens to have a pair of raiding teams.

To sum up, I look for people who want to raid and being an active part of our guild. Running casual content (LFR, Heroics, Old content) will help shake off the rust. Consistently being available and prepared for raiding (gear willing) if/when a slot opens up will help you eventually earn a full-time slot.

Should you app? I think everyone should! LOL! If <AqT> sounds like a place you'd like to hang out, put in an app. If you'd like to chat with some of us first, whisper a guildie and perhaps jump into Mumble with us and run some stuff. Then make a choice.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
/grabs thread
/point to top
/puts it there
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
(bump for update)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I expect those numbers to change after this weekend. =)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Bumping for update.

Looking for some DPS, as well as HUZZAH for 5 progression bosses down in one weekend to clear the tier. LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey add me on real ID im interested in your services
Teamrawlingselite13@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Looking for some DPS

Just recently moved to Sargeras after a break from the game from work, looking for melee?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]