[A] LF for mature, social guild w/ raiding

Hi everyone! Just xferred back over to Shadowsong a couple weeks ago and would like to find a more active guild to be a part of. I'd like to run guild heroics and find folks to quest with etc.

I would also like to find a guild that raids, as I didn't get to experience any of the endgame content in Cata other than LFR, but not looking to be part of a core team right now.

admaynard#1351 is my battle tag, or you can find me on my gnome wandering around Pandaria.

I'm glad to be back on Shadowsong, it's been nice seeing familiar guild tags and running into old friends and guildies.

*edit* currently I am only 450ish iLvl. I have just started running heroics and just started working on quest chains for Klaxxi and Golden Lotus. I prefer fire spec, but my hit isn't up to cap so am dual specced frost.

Former SS Guilds include Stormwind Revolution, Dragons of Dawn, Redridge County College, Invalid Target, and Twilight Falling.
Edited by Deekar on 11/13/2012 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I was in Invalid Target with you. Hi.
Reply Quote
Hi, glad to see ya!

Still haven't found a guild, so anyone can feel free to whisper me! I'm mostly available weekdays.
Reply Quote
Hey we're looking for a few more raiders if you'd like get a hold of me in game HtothaERB#1339
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]