Lvl 24s, pvp with me

24 Draenei Priest
I'm a shadow priest in the works of becoming fully twinked at lvl 24, had some great success so far although I don't even have all the gear I am hoping to get. I am looking for other players on the alliance side that would like to queue for lvl 24 BGs with me. My best round so far I went 29-0 while some druid healer was following me. So yes someone who will heal me would be awesome, but really anyone who is good and likes to pvp just let me know on here or find me in the game and i'll gladly join some battlegrounds with you.

PS: If you need help getting some gear if you want to twink I can help run you through some dungeons.
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Priest
hey im a lvl 24 shadow preist also and i need help with knowing what armour to get and where, right now im at 1.5k hp and i would like to get to 2k
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]