479 Windwalker/Brewmaster LF Guild

My raiding experience covers everything from Molten Core and the original Naxx all the way up to the terrible raid that was Dragon Soul. My original main was a shaman on the horde side then I swapped factions to play with some college buddies and rolled a balance druid for giggles in the old days and kind of stuck with it over the years until I got to play with the monk on the beta and loved it. Been tanking and DPSing the last month and working on improving my gear every chance I get.

I work Wednesday-Sunday from 5 p.m.-11 p.m. and looking for a guild that either raids before 4 p.m. server time or after 11:30 p.m. server time.

Message me here or in game
Battletag: Mastermind#1481
Edited by Mindchi on 11/13/2012 11:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just as a suggestion until you find the guild you are looking for to raid current content is to try Open Raid, this is a cross-realm raiding site.

http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/home

While you may not necessarily improve your gear you can however get in on a lot of different raids that meet your schedule, get all of the achievements you are missing, etc. check it out.

Personally I have had a lot of good experiences except for one so far and I am able to make up for a lot of content that I have missed in the past because of work and real life.
Reply Quote
Ohhhh awesome thanks for the info :D
Reply Quote
Still looking for a guild to run late night or early morning.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Are you dead set on staying on this server? If not, you might want to consider looking into Oceanic guilds, midnight PST is around prime time raiding (depending on both ours and their daylight savings).
Reply Quote
It is looking like I'm either popping over to horde side and try to get in with Late Night or transfer to Frostmourne =/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]