Where is the 90 alliance honor quartermaster?

90 Worgen Warlock
I can't find this guy anywhere. I've looked up and down Serpent's spine. Everyone tells me he's on the wall. I see the horde vendor but no alliance vendor. Where the heck is he?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The Alliance level 90 PvP gear vendor is located here.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65166
Edited by Novalas on 11/14/2012 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
Stolen from Wowhead comments.

They're both on top of the Serpent's Spine Wall. But adjacent to different zones. The coordinates while sitting on top of the block house with the NPCs inside are:

Allies: (12.1, 34.2) Serpent's Spine Wall/Vally of Four Winds Border

Horde: (35.5. 83.4) Serpent Spine Wall/Kun Lai Summit

If you still have trouble finding it ... go to Shado-Pan Fallback ... (44.4, 90.6 Kun-Lai Summit) ... this is the place you did the Shado-Pan quest where you rescued the four people from their houses in the sha infested area. The Shado-Pan master is inside a stone block building attached to the big Wall.

If you didn't go to the roof of that building and get the Fly Point, you can do that now. You don't need a flying mount to get to the quartermasters, you can fly into Shado-Pan Fallback FP and ride ... but it's a long way.

The Horde quartermasters are two blockhouses up the wall to the northwest from here. It has red banners with the MOP styled Horde insignia on it.

The Allied quartermasters are much further away, down the wall to the south. (You change zones along the way, so if you are using coordinates they will switch over as you go.) First you will come to a big blockhouse where Shado-Pan and Krik'Thik warriors are fighting. If you're riding, you can get through easily, but try to avoid single warriors as they will attack you.

Continue down the wall. After one or two more structures, you come into a blockhouse that forces you to take a left turn ... and then the wall ends at a big blockhouse. However, you can edge around this to the right and jump down to the lower level where the wall continues. (This is the blockhouse with the Gate of the Setting Sun Dungeon in it. There's a Fly Point here, too, which makes it easier the next time.)

The Alliance quartermasters are in the second blockhouse south of here. Like the Horde place, there's a banner on the front of the building.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The Alliance level 90 PvP gear vendor is located here.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65166

Tyvm, I found it!
Reply Quote
the question is ; where is the cataclysm pvp vendor
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/14/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Azarhius
the question is ; where is the cataclysm pvp vendor

The only level 85 PvP gear that you can purchase at the moment is Vicious.
It's available at the Dalaran Sewers.

The Cataclysmic gear will be brought back in Patch 5.1 and will be purchasable in Area 52.
Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305057#2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]