Destro Lock for RBG's Available.

6570 PvP Power, 5750 PvP Resil, full dread + two Malevolent Mains, ring/pendent. Currently bossing oQueue (thanks for the real pvp guys!), terrorizing pugs, training PVE'rs into PVP-Machines, and looking to share face-melting talents with a broader audience.

Currently looking to grow in to RBG's and Arena strat and dominate. Run one round with me,You won't be disappointed. Screenshots avail. on request, or log onto oQueue and see it for yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
can you train me to be a pvp machine please
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
0 Arena achievements

pvp machine
Reply Quote
Hide behind the net little boy :D I'm available, whats your excuse?

I should prolly thank Mr Skurd-to-leave-a-name, for proving the point that trolls troll because they lack any kind of actually skill/talent - Degrading others is the best/only availableo outllet for their attention needs. This kind of downtrodden rat aliters Horde Pick-up-groups, who run their mouth and blame losses and/or try t o run groups... seemingly without the ability to contribute to the round itself. I wonder, if people like this cut back on the finger-pointing, yelling, name-calling, and harrasement, they might actually earn a few points/pulls. In any case, all the hiding games and attempts at mockery are why I love PvP so dang much. Prove it on the BG, or QQ your way home :D

I love introducing people to RBG's, Arenas etc, regardless of what it might do to ratings/achievements etc. The 6 year break i took between BC and now left a lot of room to explore, glad to see PvP (excluding this type of insignificance) is still alive and welll. Two responss so far, runs all day sunday if anyone would like to come and run a few!
Edited by Snotmore on 10/27/2012 3:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Hide behind the net little boy :D I'm available, whats your excuse?

I should prolly thank Mr Skurd-to-leave-a-name, for proving the point that trolls troll because they lack any kind of actually skill/talent - Degrading others is the best/only availableo outllet for their attention needs. This kind of downtrodden rat aliters Horde Pick-up-groups, who run their mouth and blame losses and/or try t o run groups... seemingly without the ability to contribute to the round itself. I wonder, if people like this cut back on the finger-pointing, yelling, name-calling, and harrasement, they might actually earn a few points/pulls. In any case, all the hiding games and attempts at mockery are why I love PvP so dang much. Prove it on the BG, or QQ your way home :D

I love introducing people to RBG's, Arenas etc, regardless of what it might do to ratings/achievements etc. The 6 year break i took between BC and now left a lot of room to explore, glad to see PvP (excluding this type of insignificance) is still alive and welll. Two responss so far, runs all day sunday if anyone would like to come and run a few!

Can easily post on my main, I just find level 1's are usually better at baiting 'look how many paragraphs of not caring I can type' posts like this one when I browse the forums out of boredom.
Edited by Virral on 10/27/2012 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
marry me virral
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I just finished Jade Forest today
Edited by Disstan on 10/28/2012 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
10/28/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Disstan
I just finished Jade Forest today

KEEP IT UP, I BELIEVE IN YOU.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
10/28/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Assblasterx
marry me virral

Youre so cute, stop that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
http://www.cogshanks.org/

Great Success...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Great Success...
Sherlock Holmes?!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Great Success...
Sherlock Holmes?!

Moo?

What I use to see the trolls. Figured I would help people from putting their foot in their mouth like I used to before I got on my meds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
That's why I'm only posting on this toon, cuz I don't want stalkers from my previous realm to find me lol. I'm glad the tool even exists.
Edited by Magerlyhot on 11/10/2012 12:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]