ALL YOUR RARES

90 Pandaren Hunter
BELONG TO ME

NO MERCY
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
You'll have to beat me to them first. Peacepipe selling for 40k on BB. Thx Nath.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/27/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Arrak
You'll have to beat me to them first. Peacepipe selling for 40k on BB. Thx Nath.

What a waste
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
HEY WINDRIKER HOW'RE THOSE RARES GOIN DUDE

LOL JK I KILLED YOU TWICE AND STOLE THEM

HOWS THE GRAVEYARD GOIN DUDE
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I love this server, so much, and this is why;

So I'm minding my own business camping the Crystal of Insanity rare on Nathrezim, and I kill this warrior that rolls up. I then proceed to get a level-1 tell that reminds me of Marksize asking for a 1v1, so I tell him okay. I set my portal up on the hill because he's Swifty, and I'm just a loely warlock in no PVP gear, then I set my gateway up at the bottom of the hill stretching across it so I have some mobility. He logs over, immediately dies. After he ressed, he tried again but immediately died once again. By the third time he figured out where my portal was and how I was magically disappearing, so he specc'd double time... unfortunately for him, he used both of his charges and I was free to port. He died a fourth time, and I immediately re-placed my portal on the very edge of the hill on the mountain, so if he charged me he'd fall down, which he found out quite quickly. After about 5 deaths, I added him to Real ID so we could talk about the weather.

http://imgur.com/fEW3Qz6&23hbWqK&8aeztFV&TDCKntw&xt97wTd&5fm9LOq&1bNc1SV#0

I'll never get people who get this worked up, but ok.

STILL STEALIN' YOUR RARES IN 2K13.

PCE
Edited by Iital on 3/4/2013 1:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lital representing :)

also looking forward to 5.2 tomorrow. Time to go destro again
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

I'm also looking forward to 5.2 tomorrow as well. Rets gonna be beast! I'll show you what I mean when I find you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I'm also looking forward to 5.2 tomorrow as well. Rets gonna be beast! I'll show you what I mean when I find you.

Basically going boomkin before I rage all day from shamans grounding my cyclones and having Cyclone put on cooldown. Grounding totem CD ≤ 11sec ; Cyclone CD = 20sec
GG
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Basically going boomkin before I rage all day from shamans grounding my cyclones and having Cyclone put on cooldown. Grounding totem CD ≤ 11sec ; Cyclone CD = 20sec
GG

I would rage too. I thought things were looking up for Boomkins right before MoP hit. You guys were giving me brutal challenges. I'm still adjusting to the 2 minute CD on Avenging Wrath, having to remind myself it's back down to 2 minutes. So happy though!
Reply Quote
Speaking of rage, it's funny that with the new isle rares, more people on them only helps, and yet there's people on this realm that don't understand that concept

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii548/Alopex_/hate1-1.png
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii548/Alopex_/hate3-1.png
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii548/Alopex_/hate2-1.png

It took me a while to realize that he was hating because I got the key and stone, which you can only get once a week on a character from a rare :/

On a side note: Shuriken Toss makes tagging rares that horde are fighting easy :o
Edited by Serabi on 3/8/2013 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]