Ganksters Pair of Dice

90 Worgen Druid
You boys don't even know what you've started tonight =)
Edited by Ravenwulf on 10/27/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You guys can't comprehend what this level 87 is going to unleash on you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Never heard of Godsend, or this guild. I have heard of Cabal, Juice, and OG, and Horde like Morbid Gorebag, and Camelthree. Stormreaver use to have pretty good Alliance PvP guilds, guess thats the past. Im glad I came back with my old pvp crew, this is gonna be alot of fun. =)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Because its always been my home =)
Reply Quote
What can you do to GPOD.. lol nothing thats why all of yall allys last night got ruffled stomped...
See yea around ravenwulf... lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
GPOD owns ally pvp vendor with 3 maybe 4 ppl....ghost division needs to bring a raid of 20+.......maybe the guild invite spam macro wasnt such a good idea
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I always love when a new guild comes to the server and claims to be the best thing ever. If you claim you're better than Ghost Division, then you should 10v10 them. I know they aren't the best raiders, which is more what I focus on, but they can pvp like no other usually, just gotta be their actual rated players, they have lots of "pvper"'s.

Basically what I'm saying is, shut your mouth til you beat the other pvp guilds in some matches, these calling people out are getting annoying, and noone ever does anything about what they claim.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ghost Division is good now? Nah I think they've been nothing more than a generic guild as long as they've been around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have nothing against Ghost Division, but they've never been top guild in anything. It's like what Aerade said; they're a generic name, like Rolex. They're there, people refer to it, people show off about being in it, but everyone knows it's not the best.

While they are better than your average player, I don't know what kind of friends you have in the guild feeding you lies about them being a LOT better than your average player though.

Again, I mean no offense. I'm not here to start a flame war.

Although I must point out that period of time where they ran 15 man pre-mades and lost to a 5 cap in Arathi Basin. Like, come on. That's funny.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ghost Division or Ganksters doesn't really matter. I've experienced inside Ghost Division guild but I've never felt home ever since my guild before and when I joined this guild.

Our guild may be don't have that much players on all the time or as big as Ghost Division or any other guild out there. What matters for us is that we do what we have to do as a guild, camp ally's vendors with only 5-6 people, tryna have fun while we can that's why we play this game right? What about the other guild out there? with 999 members or 150 online all the time what do they do as a horde? Duel each other? Run BGs? run RBGs? Arenas? that's it? wait hold on we do that too, and oh do they even tryna help their guildies get geared? cuz when I was still in Ghost Division(not like im hating it) I didn't got helped on my gears, I didn't get !@#$. the only fun I had with the guild is when we fought ally with 40 vs 40 man. Sure it was fun but after that? uhhh where did everybody go? do nothing, don't even WPVP, Guild call nobody shows up. Sure they are the number 1 guild in the server as a PVP but are you having fun being as a member of Ghost Division?

My point here is for me Guild doesn't matter even if you're number 1 in the server, it's the guild and not you! Our guild does have not even 20 people on all the time but when it comes to WPVP and helping each other out, It was a right choice to be in this guild.

Don't compare us to any guild out there! Wait we ain't just a guild, we are brothers!

Ghost Division #1 PVP Guild in Stormreaver and fear them put that in your list! but guess what? I DON'T GIVE A FLYING %^-*!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No one compared your guild to anything. What the hell is this post even related to?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
10/31/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Divineheals
No one compared your guild to anything. What the hell is this post even related to?
no one knows
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
10/31/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Divineheals

The "How to" guide on broken English and sentence structure
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/27/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Ledanielle
What are you going to do to them? Horde own the server and no ally stand any chance what so ever against them. Gobsend owns all of you. Cy@@@

i remember gobsend as a skill-less chump that couldn't 2v1 you without the help of tol barad guards, or his little hiding spot on the bridge.
i never knew a person could be so afraid of pvp before i met that little wannabe.

"horde own the server, no ally stand a chance against them" lol good joke, i laughed.
atfer all my ganking in pandaria, i'd say it's the exact opposite. horde seem to avoid pvp anywhere they go. 90s running for their lives from an 85 because they're terribad at video games.
after days of playing, running around on my ground mount, i've been attacked once, by a group of 90s that couldn't otherwise have taken me on alone. in contrast to the dozens i've mercilessly slaughtered, i think we can agree the horde on this server are pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/02/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Shopped
What are you going to do to them? Horde own the server and no ally stand any chance what so ever against them. Gobsend owns all of you. Cy@@@

i remember gobsend as a skill-less chump that couldn't 2v1 you without the help of tol barad guards, or his little hiding spot on the bridge.
i never knew a person could be so afraid of pvp before i met that little wannabe.

"horde own the server, no ally stand a chance against them" lol good joke, i laughed.
atfer all my ganking in pandaria, i'd say it's the exact opposite. horde seem to avoid pvp anywhere they go. 90s running for their lives from an 85 because they're terribad at video games.
after days of playing, running around on my ground mount, i've been attacked once, by a group of 90s that couldn't otherwise have taken me on alone. in contrast to the dozens i've mercilessly slaughtered, i think we can agree the horde on this server are pathetic.

Cool story bro, but if you are gonna make stuff up add more sex with women and dragons.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
oh hey shopped you look famil gurl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]