Ganksters Pair of Dice

90 Orc Death Knight
haha as usual ally + guards = Horde. *cough cough lame cough cough*
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
11/05/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Bêhèmôth

Horde are the offspring of alliance and alliance guards? That's odd. Maybe take an English course on trash talking or something because that was pitiful....absolutely pitiful.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/02/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Shopped
What are you going to do to them? Horde own the server and no ally stand any chance what so ever against them. Gobsend owns all of you. Cy@@@

i remember gobsend as a skill-less chump that couldn't 2v1 you without the help of tol barad guards, or his little hiding spot on the bridge.
i never knew a person could be so afraid of pvp before i met that little wannabe.

"horde own the server, no ally stand a chance against them" lol good joke, i laughed.
atfer all my ganking in pandaria, i'd say it's the exact opposite. horde seem to avoid pvp anywhere they go. 90s running for their lives from an 85 because they're terribad at video games.
after days of playing, running around on my ground mount, i've been attacked once, by a group of 90s that couldn't otherwise have taken me on alone. in contrast to the dozens i've mercilessly slaughtered, i think we can agree the horde on this server are pathetic.

Lol, I hella laugh when I read this. If you want to gank us just come to your PVP vendor since that's our new hangout spot now, not TB anymore since ally are guards hugger. lmao. oh post up your toon's name that you use to "gank horde?" lets put it in that way so that we can put your name in our KoS list. just for fun you know. lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/05/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Priestialitÿ

Horde are the offspring of alliance and alliance guards? That's odd. Maybe take an English course on trash talking or something because that was pitiful....absolutely pitiful.

who gives a damn? u can talk sh*t bout how my english is but please don't QQ in the forum. lmao im not an american boy so I accept it but accept it too that ally + guards = Horde is true. lol mad much? you should've seen how we rubbed ally's face in the mud with guards in TB.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/05/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Priestialitÿ

oh wait, no sorry I didn't wanna hurt ally's feelings bout how we rubbed their face in the mud. I'll be nice now sorry if this makes u cry. uhmm you see I just wanna play the game and have fun with it, don't take it personally if we rubbed your face in the mud, your face in the mud, face in the mud. I'll be nice now. Have a good day. :)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
11/05/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Bêhèmôth

oh wait, no sorry I didn't wanna hurt ally's feelings bout how we rubbed their face in the mud. I'll be nice now sorry if this makes u cry. uhmm you see I just wanna play the game and have fun with it, don't take it personally if we rubbed your face in the mud, your face in the mud, face in the mud. I'll be nice now. Have a good day. :)

LOL oh please keep going don't stop now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/05/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Bêhèmôth
Lol, I hella laugh when I read this. If you want to gank us just come to your PVP vendor since that's our new hangout spot now, not TB anymore since ally are guards hugger. lmao. oh post up your toon's name that you use to "gank horde?" lets put it in that way so that we can put your name in our KoS list. just for fun you know. lol
you take this game too seriously, it shouldn't be your whole world. you seem to be completely obsessed with killing NPC's and acting like you matter.
real shame.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

For the love of god shut up. You've posted just about 6 in a row and deleted 2. You are making a fool out of yourself.
Edited by Turbohunter on 11/7/2012 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/05/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Shopped
you take this game too seriously, it shouldn't be your whole world. you seem to be completely obsessed with killing NPC's and acting like you matter.
real shame.

11/05/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Shopped
real shame.

took game seriously? nah i don't think so. and killing npc's? lmao oh yeah i guess we are killing npc's like that 1 pally npc, mage npc, it was pretty easy to kill too. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/02/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Shopped
Shopped, you would living bomb then combustion me, you wouldn't even wait for a pyro crit. You're a bad mage.
not sure if a disability blocked it from your memory, but you died every time you didn't manage to run to some guards.
whats it like not being able to pvp without npcs that hit for 90k and 3 friends?

Pretty much this. I know how hard it is for them autistic kids in GPOD to move info from their short term to their long term memory though.
Reply Quote
Blues, the only time you've ever killed me was that day at valley of the four winds when i was 85 and you were 90(with lobsterclaw) but since then i killed u every time.
Reply Quote
This post is fun to read with soda and popcorn please continue!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
./tickle
Reply Quote
Hi choop! /love
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
11/23/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Akiinae
I...just can't get past this. Probably the most entertaining thing I have read all night. So Mr. Top Of My Navy Seals Class...guess you must have skipped class on the day that they went over threatening people's lives, even by unintelligble gibberish on the internet, right? Kind of frowned upon, no matter how great you think you are, sweetcheeks ;)

Pls go
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/23/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Hextinction
Blues, the only time you've ever killed me was that day at valley of the four winds when i was 85 and you were 90(with lobsterclaw) but since then i killed u every time.

Yeah, I guess if I embarrassed myself as often as you do, I'd lie and pretend it never happened too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]