Ganksters Pair of Dice

90 Human Death Knight
11/23/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Akiinae
snip

There's something wrong when it's very clearly stated earlier in a thread that this was sarcasm ripped off from another post and people still take it serious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/06/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Bêhèmôth
you take this game too seriously, it shouldn't be your whole world. you seem to be completely obsessed with killing NPC's and acting like you matter.
real shame.

you take this game too seriously, it shouldn't be your whole world. you seem to be completely obsessed with killing NPC's and acting like you matter.
real shame.

took game seriously? nah i don't think so. and killing npc's? lmao oh yeah i guess we are killing npc's like that 1 pally npc, mage npc, it was pretty easy to kill too. lol

BEST GUILD EVER IAM SO HAPPY * JOIN REBIRTH*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
ally + guards = horde for life
Reply Quote
11/25/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Lobsterclaw
Blues, the only time you've ever killed me was that day at valley of the four winds when i was 85 and you were 90(with lobsterclaw) but since then i killed u every time.

And in arena on my 2v2 mage team and in TB times 100 but ya never killed you big boy ;) dramatics on a video game make you so hot to me 8====D

Lucky for you im running random comps with guildies to help them cap with a high of 1100, 'cause i would move on to the next person, but i guess it wasnt unexpected to run into u at that rating on your serious mage 2s team
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
10/27/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Ravenwulf
Never heard of Godsend, or this guild.

We've been here since Cata or so, when our home server (a pve one) just wasn't satisfying our need for violence and good fun. =p

The guild's a little newer than our residence, but it's a lovely little family. See you in the field!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
That's funny because from what I remember that's exactly what the 3-5 alliance always did in Tol Barad during cata when I was camping them at the GY by myself. They usually died after putting guards on me because for some reason you little !@#$s grow a pair when you're standing behind a guard. I have invis, block, blink, roots, and evo. Guards cant touch dis.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/27/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Soulfrost
That's funny because from what I remember that's exactly what the 3-5 alliance always did in Tol Barad during cata when I was camping them at the GY by myself. They usually died after putting guards on me because for some reason you little !@#$s grow a pair when you're standing behind a guard. I have invis, block, blink, roots, and evo. Guards cant touch dis.

A reply to Shoppers rant about horde having !@#$%^l lips on their faces.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/26/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Brbbowflexìn

I...just can't get past this. Probably the most entertaining thing I have read all night. So Mr. Top Of My Navy Seals Class...guess you must have skipped class on the day that they went over threatening people's lives, even by unintelligble gibberish on the internet, right? Kind of frowned upon, no matter how great you think you are, sweetcheeks ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*breathes*

You.... you really took that seriously?

You shouldve known he was lying when he spelled Guerilla warfare as if it was based off of a gorilla =_=
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
edit button exists, soulfrost
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/26/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Hextinction

And in arena on my 2v2 mage team and in TB times 100 but ya never killed you big boy ;) dramatics on a video game make you so hot to me 8====D

Lucky for you im running random comps with guildies to help them cap with a high of 1100, 'cause i would move on to the next person, but i guess it wasnt unexpected to run into u at that rating on your serious mage 2s team

I'm not sure what's more laughable: the idea that you believe we take this game as seriously as you do to make a "serious mage 2s team", or the fact that your best excuse for losing fights on equal footing is "my guildies are terrible players".
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
pwnt
Reply Quote
No, running their alts who've just turned 90 and still are in contender's gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/03/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Hextinction
No, running their alts who've just turned 90 and still are in contender's gear.

SORRY BRO IT WAS THIS MAGE RIGHT HERE SO IT WAS CATA BUT NICE LIE LOLOLOLOLOLOLO0LOLOLOL
Reply Quote
Oh, then i dont remember. Nice ratings btw, never even reached 1500 in any bracket. I can assume the same for your pally.
Edited by Hextinction on 12/5/2012 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
guy with 1750 ratings dogs on guy with below 1500 ratings...seriously? pretty sure you both blow !@#...end of convo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/05/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Sephyxia
guy with 1750 ratings dogs on guy with below 1500 ratings...seriously? pretty sure you both blow !@#...end of convo

Y'know, for a guy who gives +1 to a post about "not taking the game seriously", you sure try to act like you're worth listening to. No, you did nothing to convince me it was the end of the convo. =p
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
again wtf are you talking about? what does me posting and taking this game seriously have to do with each other? i take neither seriously and do it for pure enjoyment...im sorry your butthurt over your own guildie calling guildies bad while said guild is bad himself...

im nothing spectacular nor claim to be, but i can tell when others arent good as well...isnt hard. only diff is myself and a handful of others actually admit it and dont live in a false reality of thinking we are good
Edited by Sephyxia on 12/5/2012 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]