90 Blood Elf Priest
=D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there errybody :D
Reply Quote
These Pretzels are making me thirsty!
Reply Quote
I don't mind when PvP happens on a PvP server, it's pretty awesome usually. I just wish this guild wouldn't corpse camp so much to get their jollies after they've won. Back in Cata at the TB graveyard where people had no chance of escape was particularly lame.
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/VWr6I.gif
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
12/06/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Xiangyu
http://i.imgur.com/VWr6I.gif
that gif makes no sense with everything in it but it still makes me laugh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm not sure why I feel like typing so much in response. Maybe it's because I'm bad, or because I'm a clicker, or because I'm a role-player. Take your pick.

I don't mind when PvP happens on a PvP server, it's pretty awesome usually. I just wish this guild wouldn't corpse camp so much to get their jollies after they've won.

Okay, so, there really was a method to our madness back then. You might notice that we don't do a lot of corpse-camping in Mists, and nines times out of ten give you a chance to rez, heal up, and regroup. It's the lack respect and/or the nearly blind rage some players possess after reclaiming their bodies that we are at odds with. Sometimes people have an honest desire to duel someone (usually Hex) and then lose it when they bring along three of their friends to try to gank us.

In Cata, we disliked many alliance in TB particularly because they were jerks. Or maybe just I disliked some alliance because of that. Alliance would gank people who never pvp'd, or gank people who didn't want a fight, or they'd camp said people day in and day out; some Alliance thought it was funny to send guards after players who didn't have anything to do with them, and were just leashed by the in-combat rules of the flight path npcs. Some attacked Horde in their own flight path hubs. Some really did corpse-camp Horde players, totally unfamiliar with the concept of enjoying a good fight (or even earning a good fight).
I mean, hey, it's world pvp, on a pvp server, who's to say there aren't people like that?

I'm recounting this all because it's:
1) Not about vengeance. We have fun getting on the nerves of egomaniacs.
2) Not about heroism. We're not here for the celebrity status, even though Hex seems to be getting famous otherwise. Even though posts like this are generally good press.
3) It's world pvp. Last I checked, neither Horde nor Alliance players agreed to much more (in the way of "rules") than an unspoken grudging respect that was totally at either player's discretion.

12/06/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Zorelle
Back in Cata at the TB graveyard where people had no chance of escape was particularly lame.

LOL... don't even go there. You want to talk about lame, try thinking back to the two years of Alliance guard-hugging the Baradin Wardens in the quest hub. I personally remember not attacking some people and simply letting them go about their business. However, many of you who did get camped in TB... well, usually, you deserved it =p

We like a good fight, and usually only corpse camp you if you've been a jerk in the past. Even then we might still let you rez and regroup, because we're in it for the fun (not like killing people at half health repeatedly is good honor or anything. ~.^ )
Edited by Prétzels on 12/6/2012 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
Prétzels, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL OF TEXT!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Good thread. Would read again and recommend to all of my friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Posted by Hextinction
No, running their alts who've just turned 90 and still are in contender's gear.

SORRY BRO IT WAS THIS MAGE RIGHT HERE SO IT WAS CATA BUT NICE LIE LOLOLOLOLOLOLO0LOLOLOL

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/4219/hexu.jpg
Edited by Ontopp on 12/18/2012 12:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Posted by Hextinction
You never kill me, except in TB at the vendor in arena in quest areas, any\d everywhere else.... Iam sorry lobster Iam just really attracted to you thats why i ignore you on alliance toons and PM you all flustered and hard, i enjoy my own mediocre jibes and junior-high school. Oh how i like to tell you ive been vigorus in the gym i pray you will imagine my alabaster skin glistening and scream for your touch NAY! YOU CARESS OF PURE EXTACY!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
i might be impressed if you didn't play double frost mage vs two melee.

and your choice of image hosting is as bad.
Reply Quote
NICE MMR BRO.

Learn to edit btw, geez 2 deleted posts...

What have you done lately? Lost 3v3 on vendor roof. me, gob, hpally > you 2 and ur hpally
Edited by Hextinction on 12/18/2012 12:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/05/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Hextinction
Oh, then i dont remember.

Your mom's not patrolling the forums (at least as far as I know), it's okay to admit you're lying.

12/05/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Hextinction
Nice ratings btw, never even reached 1500 in any bracket. I can assume the same for your pally.

This is coming from someone scraping by in the 1600s. Also love the hypocrisy; you assume our 2s teams are SRS BSNS and act like arenas aren't a big deal, then you turn around and act like our ratings are somehow important. Considering the times we've wiped you on equal footing (read that part carefully now big boy), I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they aren't.

NICE MMR BRO.

Learn to edit btw, geez 2 deleted posts...

You really like to just scrape the bottom of your trash talk barrel to find the hollowest victories you can, don't cha?

12/18/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Hextinction
What have you done lately? Lost 3v3 on vendor roof. me, gob, hpally > you 2 and ur hpally

Except for that part where we killed you 3v3 3 times ...and the time you died while it was 2 of us vs your 3...

Hextinction in a rage whisper:
haha u couldnt down me 3v3 u needed that lock to down me gg baddie lol

Yeah...this all happened before that lock ever showed up, not to mention he came of his own accord...and once again I love the hypocrisy; 95% of your victories can be attributed to you outnumbering us at least 2:1, and yet we never whine and piss and moan as you do. But as I said before, that autism's a !@#$%, huh?

We must make you really upset if after you "win" 3v3 you have to get on your low lvl ally toon where you have us all ignored and brag about your miserable loss. And it was miserable; I specifically remember seeing you go down at least 4 times; I died once.

But by all means, log onto it again and tell us more about how you just came from the gym to kill some "baddies", lol. DRAMATICS IN A VIDEO GAME BRO
Edited by Younglink on 12/18/2012 1:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/18/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Shopped
if you didn't play double frost mage

I believe you desperately need to get your eyes checked,
along with everything else that's wrong with you Shopped.

12/18/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Shopped
and your choice of image hosting is as bad.

OH!@#$BRO IMAGE HOSTING BURN, YOU GOT US
Edited by Younglink on 12/18/2012 2:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
lol...good stuff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]