80+ Leveling DPS paladin LF Guild.

85 Human Paladin
HI there, my name is Akechi. I have recently have come back to the game of World of warcraft. I am a Level 83 paladin looking for a mature guild. I mostly play during night time, anywhere from 6pm (server time) till about 2am (Server time). It varies on the night of course.

As a guild member I'm willing to:
*Help other players within the guild if they are lost or stuck on a quest
*Help other players in dungeons if they need a DPS slot to be filled
*Help Events within in the guild go as smoothly as possible i.e dungeon runs, guild meetings, Guild battlegrounds etc...

The type of guild i am looking for is a Guild where:
*Every Member is free to speak their mind (within reason of course) and join in on conversations.
*Every Member works together as a team
*A Mature guild (well spoken & mannered)
*Fun and light going

I was going to ask this in trade chat and or Looking for Guild chat, but i was worried that would open a flood gate of trolls who like to start flame wars.

Feel free to message me in-game via whispers or Mail. And of course if you would prefer free to comment on this thread as well, i'll try to check it as often as possible.

May your adventures be as epic as your loot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If you are still looking for a Friendly mature guild, You can join us at Excalibur. :)
We're always welcoming and helping and wanting to meet new faces.
You may contact me in game on here for a reply.

Ingame mains are:

Crucia - 90 Survival/Hunter
Krucia - 85 - Subtelty/Rogue
Amanushi - 90 Arms/Warrior
Genya - 85+ Holy/Paladin

Anyone is welcome at Excalibur, We just advice to not beg for gold and be curtious of others.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ok, I Shall contact one of you in the game. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]