Why Detheroc is so far behind in progression

90 Troll Shaman
10 guilds on the front page, LFM for 10 man raiding. Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
implying that will ever change

bump seven recruiting for 25m :D Need solid dps and some healer apps so i can pew pew to shut ryl up about ele dps.

sevenguild.net
Edited by Qqshamanheal on 10/31/2012 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's probably because this is a PvP only realm and the only people that would do PvE here are illitarate baddies.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
twiggy/murdercedes is mad
Edited by Qqshamanheal on 11/1/2012 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/01/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Surgical
illitarate

*snicker*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
implying that will ever change

bump seven recruiting for 25m :D Need solid dps and some healer apps so i can pew pew to shut ryl up about ele dps.

sevenguild.net

No garalon tonight?? :(
Edited by Ryl on 11/1/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's probably because this is a PvP only realm and the only people that would do PvE here are illitarate baddies.

I'll grant you the favor of assuming the misspelling was an attempt at irony, but I will not abide the "baddies" comment. If you filter wowprogress for US only, 10-man only, normal mode, just Garalon, and then scroll a few pages I think you might be surprised.

Would "baddies" be able to achieve this? Would "baddies" screenshot it and make it front page news on their forum. Stick to PvP Surgical and leave the normal mode progression race to the pros.
Reply Quote
I'll grant you the favor of assuming the misspelling was an attempt at irony, but I will not abide the "baddies" comment. If you filter wowprogress for US only, 10-man only, normal mode, just Garalon, and then scroll a few pages I think you might be surprised.

Would "baddies" be able to achieve this? Would "baddies" screenshot it and make it front page news on their forum. Stick to PvP Surgical and leave the normal mode progression race to the pros.

Looks like someone needed to inflate their Ego for the day, and "pros" lol, this is Detheroc....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Looks like someone needed to inflate their Ego for the day, and "pros" lol, this is Detheroc....

Calm down bro, you shouldn't post on an alt Magifrey.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/detheroc/Magifrey/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'm actually kind of disappointed in how little impact this expansion has had on the server. It feels even more dead than the end of cata. I only ever see like 5 people at a time in shrine, its pretty difficult to sell raid essentials on the AH, and even vanity items don't seem to be selling that well.

I was really hoping with the new expansion it would bring a decent amount of players looking to raid. As it stands the recruiting pool is still pretty shallow. I feel like the quality of players is lower than ever. But I guess we can't be too picky on a server like detheroc.
Edited by Kylops on 11/4/2012 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Part

Its pretty difficult to sell raid essentials on the AH, and even vanity items don't seem to be selling that well.

I was really hoping with the new expansion it would bring a decent amount of players looking to raid. As it stands the recruiting pool is still pretty shallow. I feel like the quality of players is lower than ever. But I guess we can't be too picky on a server like detheroc.

Part of the issue I am seeing if that when many people come back to this expansion (whether from Cata or Wrath) they know the server has very little going on and instead of staying and seeing what happens it's easier for them to just transfer.

As for selling raid materials I noticed the same thing, but I think most of it has to do with the surplus stock everyone got from leveling and buying cheap on AH at start of expansion and using their alts to just make it or have guildies do the same. It'll probably start to go up in a month and such, so we'll see.

I was really hoping when Blizzard was offering Free Character Transfers that they were going to have one of the high pop realms move to Detheroc. It's a lot easier to convince people to move here while it's free than to try and convince them to move if they have to pay. Hopefully things change here soon, because I know Horde has a low amount of stuff on the AH and from what I was told by my friend who plays Alliance their AH is even more dead. In fact in order to gem his gear he had to use the uncommon cuts, and only rare cuts he could get was +Crit and other gem was +something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
There are some salty crackers in this thread, fo sho.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh D-roc.... never change.

xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Unbreak my heart, say you love me agaaaaaaain
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
detheroc is bestroc
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There are two anagrams of Detheroc. Due to that pesky "D" they are both in clunky past participle form. (Defined as per www.thefreedictionary.com):

1) hectored (originating from Greek mythology)
- To intimidate or dominate in a blustering way.
- To behave like a bully; swagger.

2) tochered (originating from Scottish Gaelic)
- To give a dowry to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]