[A] (Pantheon) 6/6 Vaults LF Tank

90 Gnome Mage
Pantheon is seeking more skilled, dedicated and loyal players for progression raiding. Only mature people are considered for recruitment, if you like to be emo and cause drama Pantheon is not for you. If you do however fall into the category of being good at your class(or many), and your stable, then Pantheon is going to be a nice fit for you and your friends who are like you. We are currently seeking 1 competent Tank(a DK or Pally or Warrior is preferred) we will consider all potential recruits. Skilled DPS and maybe one healer(priest with a strong shadow off spec preferred)are also high priority. So if you have what it takes, and will fit in with the guild Whisper Kynetic, Earthshokk, or Dahkia in game, send in game mail, or reply on this thread and we will get back to you.

Raid nights:
Tuesday 8pm-12pm EST
Thursday 8pm-12pm EST

try to be flexible on the raid times, I expect everyone to be slightly early and maybe be able to stay a little late to kill a boss we are close to downing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
would be interesred in joining , sounds like i would fit in i know im not a tank but reading your post i could fill the dps spot

ty mtkcraig
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
feel free to contact me in game Mtkcraig, your a great player and are welcome here
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Still could use a COMPETENT DK/Pally/War Tank for Core Team, please don't make our poor gm tank :(((
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Monk
looking for a 10m on tanaris since I can't make TU's 25m any more, am comfortable in both my brewmaster and windwalker specs if you're still looking
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tanaris/darkthornne/advanced is the dk i talked about gearing for your run. at the time of this post, 461 equipped, 464 overall (engineering trinket gives me better stats than the stam brewfest one despite higher ilvl)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
thanks paritally to generous friends, hit 465 like you mentioned on Fadedrage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]