[H] Warrior for hire

90 Orc Warrior
East coast warrior looking for raiding guild (10 or 25). Currently speced arms with a tanking off-spec. Arms gear is sitting at ilvl 479. Tanking gear is sitting at ilvl 465.

Other than the occasional ride-along or pvp "raid", I haven't really raided since Vanilla and that would have been on my hunter (this character's relatively new), but I'd like to give it another whirl.

I like my current guild, but attendance has really dropped off and I'm frequently the only one online so prospects for raiding aren't looking too good. Hopefully it wasn't something I said.

I play a lot so it should be easy to find me, but I do have quite a few alts that I play on occasion. If you don't see me online, drop me an in-game mail to let me know you're interested.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Alternatively, it doesn't necessarily need to be a raiding guild; are there any raiding groups looking to pick up another dps or tank?

I'm flexible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]