Depleted-Kyparium Rocket worth it?

100 Gnome Mage
Depleted-Kyparium Rocket

I was thinking about making and selling one of these rockets, but I am hesitant. Before sinking the gold into the orbs, does it seem worth it to anyone? I have all the other mats, but really don't want to lose the gold on the orbs just to break even.

Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Maybe people who collect mounts, or people who are non the wiser of the actual cost/or where and how to obtain it buy em. Currently there is one going for 90k and takes about 70 k to make it from i've been reading.

If i was in your position i would probably just find something else to craft and sell. Can alway's ignore my (Bad?) advice and take a risk, make the mount, leave it on up on the AH for a few days and see what happens. Best of luck to ya.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The price is already going down rapidly on my server.. If I were you I'd try and sell it now so you can make as much income as possible before it gets to low.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Just got mine from Blingtron 4000 the other day. The only rare mount I really own for now. Been working hard on reigns of the vitreous stone drake with no such luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]