Recruiting for RBG team

90 Human Paladin
Pve is too Hard (24) is currently recruiting for its RBG team. We have been pugging the past 2 weeks, but we are looking to get the guild challenges done. If you cannot join the guild I will gladly put you down as a standby. To get in to the Rbgs you must have full pvp gear(doesn't include wep), gemmed, enchanted, and Skype.
Edited by Retñeck on 11/3/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Good luck! According to Justin some Verdict members are looking to get into rbg's so it wouldn't hurt to ask him in case you need any extra bodies.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Most of the Verdict core has Retneck on ignore, so that's probably not going to work. Not the best of impressions were made in the past. But, I'll wish him good luck with his RBG group nonetheless. Have fun! I obviously don't speak for the guild, so there might indeed be some people who are interested in it. You never know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Most of the Verdict core has Retneck on ignore, so that's probably not going to work. Not the best of impressions were made in the past. But, I'll wish him good luck with his RBG group nonetheless. Have fun! I obviously don't speak for the guild, so there might indeed be some people who are interested in it. You never know.

Yeah that's never a good sign when trying to recruit people for rbgs...

Get an account at skill-capped Retneck, it will teach you everything you need to know to start moving up the ladders past 1600.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Although... I only have 3 pieces to replace now!!!

Going to do arena's next week then start rbgs the following week once I get my conquest weapon.

Unfortunately these gloves will have to remain with their pve gems/enchants. WTB tier!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have a acc. I'm actually a admin of skill-capped.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Retñeck
I have a acc. I'm actually a admin of skill-capped.

Nice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]