How do you get level 90 flying?

90 Night Elf Druid
I here there's some quest you have to do but I never got the quest? How do you get flying? I'd like my pvp gear
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There is a trainer in each of the faction's shrines, I think he is on the balcony for each one. He is riding a dragon, and is pretty easy to spot. All you have to do is have enough gold for it. :) It is the Wind Serpent Riding that you need to do quests for, which is different.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
no quest to get the lv 90 flight
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
so where are these shringes? I had heard something about a lvl 87 quest so I was just wondering about that
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/04/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Fylerian
so where are these shringes? I had heard something about a lvl 87 quest so I was just wondering about that

They are in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. The Alliance one is on the eastern side of the zone, and the Horde one is pretty much in the middle. They are both next to the giant temple area.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How do you get into the vale? because thats why I cant get flying? lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Alliance: Shrine of Seven Stars, at the south-eastern corner of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms

the trainer is riding on top of a Jade Cloud Serpent
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
You need to do a quest at the temple of the white tiger in Kun'lai summit. The deity there will have a quest for you where you fight different manifestations of Sha. After that, you get a quest that sends you to the vale.
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Mage
Also, you cannot fly in pandaria until level 90. This quest you're thinking of merely opens the gates to the vale, and it can be started in Kun'lai at the Temple of the White Tiger
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/04/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Fylerian
How do you get into the vale? because thats why I cant get flying? lol

Like someone said earlier, you have to finish a quest line in the Temple of the White Tiger, which is on the Eastern side of Kun-Lai Summit. The quest line is in the main hall at the top of the Temple. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
If you can't find where to go just call out in general chat asking for a lift from someone with a 2 person flying mount and offer some gold as a tip. This way is much quicker then running
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think you can get your level 90 flight training from any flight trainer. Visit the one in Orgrimmar if you haven't gotten the Vale of Eternal Blossoms questline yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]