<Obituary> "Not your grandmas guild!"

90 Worgen Druid
<Obituary> is currently seeking members for our core raid group.

3-5 Ranged DPS
1-2 Tanks (Preferably Hybrid Off-spec Healer but DPS is fine)
2-4 Healers (Preferably one being a Hybrid off spec)

We're not your typical guild. We're here to have fun and do loads of other stuff besides raiding current content. (Although current content is a major focus) We are going to be working on Achievements, Mounts, Titles and Transmogs. There is still tons of people out there who haven't seen Lich King dead or got their mount in 25 man Ulduar.

We're planning on doing it all. We have the tools necessary to do so. (Mumble Server, Website and Facebook for contact outside the game) We are super new though and currently building the guild. We're not looking for quanity we want QUALITY. I don't care about your experience level as long as you have the willingness to learn and are easy going.

PST me a tell in game on Noxxturia or Drakhein or my Officer (wife) Octavena.

UPDATE: As one of the many children of Azeroth has pointed out, (sarcastically) we are a VERY new guild, so yes, we are sparse at this time. However, we are very active in game as I'm a business owner and have the luxury to work from home and my wife is a homemaker. I can't stress enough that we're here to have fun and project an atmosphere as such. If your more mature than the rabble below and don't posses those idiosyncrasies that make you severely disliked than PM me in game.
Edited by Noxxturia on 11/6/2012 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
<Obituary> is currently seeking members
... to have fund

Well, at least he's stating his intentions.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
[quote]

So basically, you need your entire guild? O.o

Also a little contradicting wouldn't you say?

You can always tell those who are insecure about themselves by the way they try to tear others down. I didn't contradict what we are looking for friend. We want mature people who are looking to have fun and who don't act like you. Manners are something you apparently weren't blessed with sadly. To me a quality player is not judged by their make believe armor and stats but a person who is nice, just and who possesses the hunger to rise up to the challenges of raiding.

We are a new guild and every guild starts somewhere. The list of members we are looking for includes core raiders and backup. Every successful guild operates that way. I regret to inform you that I no longer have time to carry on this charade with you friend, so, I'll leave you with this. Opinions are as they say "Like arseholes" some of us have one and others well....you get the drift. Have a great day!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
<Obituary> is currently seeking members
... to have fund

Well, at least he's stating his intentions.

Thank you for pointing out my grammatical errors and your clever way of spinning said misspellings. As we offer free repairs for our guildees I highly doubt my intention is profiteering. It was very cheeky of you to point that out though. Bravo. *golf clap*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
whats the facebook link?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good luck guys!

(and die horrible deaths, alliance scum)

=)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Noxx I would try to get a few people together (your best) and see if you can team up with another guild to get a raid going. Forums are good, but as you play on Lothar and get into a good grp, never hurts to ask. Some guilds need fillers for folks that can't make it because of rl issues popping up. Take the best you have and see what can happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]