I had a dream last night

85 Human Hunter
I was raiding normal Mogu'shan Vaults with my guild. We had just finished clearing trash and were about to pull the first boss when I noticed I didn't have a flask on my person. Naturally, I whispered another raider to ask if he had a flask I could use. To my utmost horror, he said "Gerbils doesn't have any flasks" as loud as he possibly could in ventrilo.

In seconds, vent was filled with uproarious laughter as they mocked me for my poor raid prep. They said my DPS was bad and that I was a bad person. My GM then paused the raid and moved me into a separate room where he told me he was unhappy with my performance and was immediately kicking me from the raid and from the guild.

That is all.

edit: I lied, this wasn't a dream. It actually happened.
edit2: hunter lfguild, have no raid exp no dps
edit3: also I don't bring flasks or raid food
Edited by Gerbils on 11/5/2012 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
PVP
so.. depending on the atmosphere of the guild you are in and the seriousness of the content they take in to matter ..i supposed he wasn't doing such a bad thing.
in fact he was doing the rest of his raid a favor so they can get through the pos raid with out wiping because they are carrying a unprepared person with bad deeps.
doesn't sound to unusual to me.it happens.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ignore Wickid, he's just mad that his people have been brutalized and slaughtered to make sumptuous feasts of McDonalds proportions.

A good raid leader would sit down with the person and firmly, but fairly, explain to them what they needed to improve on.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Hammer of Justice did that? Really? Had no idea they were sosrz.

HOw bad is your deeps? I will make you WANT to bring flasks to raid, so many flasks that you'll even give them to other raiders.

and mostly people here bring banquets to raid. unless you bring your own food where you get a bigger buff.

We should talk in Game. What kind of add ons are you using? Are you an adult in charge of your own shower and bed time?

hit me up in game :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Hah who even has WoW dreams. Definitely not me man, that'd be weird as heck.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
12/05/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Jackoblades
Hah who even has WoW dreams. Definitely not me man, that'd be weird as heck.

Sometimes I dream about you at night. Those are my favorite.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
That counts as a WoW dream right? Some inception !@#$ right there man.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
I had a dream that baje got gladiator
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]