Loggin issues.

90 Draenei Warrior
I seem to be having a problem getting on my charters. I select my toon and the loading screen pops up and at the very last 10% of the loading bar I sit there and then after some time DC. I keep trying on different realms but to find no success. Any input for this? 11/6/12 5:48 PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I que'd for a scenario and now my toon is bugged and I'm having that same problem, so I think it's an instance server bug or something.
I'm on my alt and the world server is fine, I think it's, again, an instance problem.

Actually, I just got the same problem on my alt. Any toon I stay logged on for 10mins plus d/c's and has that same problem. Probably since servers are supposed to be down right now till 11am Westcoast.
Edited by Dillysaures on 11/6/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is the wrong place to report or ask for input on these issues
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I charter flights all the time, never have a problem. I'm a rock star, if you must know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)