Alani and the mount he/she drops

90 Blood Elf Mage
Has anyone on Garrosh gotten this mount yet?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
One toon at exalted with GL, this one half-way through revered. Each have had 1 shard drop. Trying to farm for this reminds me of going after the epics from archy at the beginning of cata. I'll pass.

To any actively trying to farm the shards I pray for your sanity. The only way that seems worth it is if you need Wildfowl Breast or Crocolisk Meat, and farm those mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm looking to sell this mount x-server. The asking price is 150k and I would be happy to discuss transaction details in game. Please /who slime or crateria on Akama if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks for your replies, guys.

Kna, I think I've actually been rather lucky, because the Treasures of the Vale chests have resulted in 3 of the Skyshards. I've seen them drop from mobs such as the mogu and mantid in the Vale while questing with a friend, but always passed if I was not on my mage (I'd rather not have any on another character, just need to get 10 on 1, you know?) From what I understand, only mobs in the Vale have a chance to drop the Skyshards.

Slimelol, I wish you luck in selling the mount. Personally, I have never had that much gold on all of my toons combined, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Done. First on Garrosh to kill Alani and retrieve the mount. Took 2 weeks of farming.....
Now for a well deserved nap
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Congrats! Any tips for would-be Alani downers?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]