Challenge MODES LFM

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
Hey as title says, we are Looking for more for challenge modes to go for Golds in all for sexy transmog. Probably would take a few weeks, so must be patient.
So far have healer and two caster dps. Need 1 more dps and a tank(preferably druid but doesn't matter rly). Please have at least 463ilvl, Donno if gear scales down only or does it scale up if it's below 463?

Dps preferably be a frost dk but doesn't matter as long as you can pull high dps.
Would be doing some tonight(if we get a full group) as well as this weekend.
Reply to this thread or message me in the game if interested.

This is for a Core Group, meaning we would be running every week. So if you're interested in progressing in challenge modes let me know on here or in game
Edited by Imgarb on 10/26/2012 1:53 PM PDT
There are so many things wrong with this thread, i don't know where to begin.

Actually, i figured out where to begin:
1) Silvers don't give you the transmog, you need all gold.
2) Item level 470+ makes no sense considering gear is scaled down to 463.
3) If you are looking for more than one person, they cannot both simultaneously top the meters.

I wish you good luck in your efforts, but pugging a challenge mode may prove difficult, not because they're hard, per se, but because they require a certain level of planning and coordination.
90 Human Paladin

3) If you are looking for more than one person, they cannot both simultaneously top the meters.

I wish you good luck in your efforts, but pugging a challenge mode may prove difficult, not because they're hard, per se, but because they require a certain level of planning and coordination.

I actually didn't know this. First time in 2years or so that I want to do pve, just because the paly set looks freaking amazing imo.
By topping meters I meant in general topping meters, like in a heroic, raid etc, not our specific group...basically just asking for high dps.
not completely pugging, more of a looking for people interested for core group to run a few times a week till we get them done. Already have 2people I generally play with so just 2 "pugs" that wanna be in core group.

Thanks for the scaling info and "gold" tho, I'm gonna edit now
90 Gnome Mage
I'm interested, but you didn't mention what times were best for the run. Feel free to add me anyways if you need a backup and I happen to be on at the time.
90 Pandaren Warrior

I understand you don't think challenge modes are hard, but even for the above average WoW player, getting gold will probably be quite a feat, and getting gold in all of them will be a expansion long feat. My problem with them atm is the timing, planning, and coordination involved as well. WTB more hours in the day, less alts to level, and less dailies/vp to grind >.>

I understand you don't think challenge modes are hard, but even for the above average WoW player, getting gold will probably be quite a feat, and getting gold in all of them will be a expansion long feat. My problem with them atm is the timing, planning, and coordination involved as well. WTB more hours in the day, less alts to level, and less dailies/vp to grind >.>

They are too easy, and simply aren't fun. There is nothing fun about group stacking, random patrols, random elevators and glitchy instances.

You are correct, however, in that most idiots won't get it. You'd logically expect me to be championing challenge modes are something great, for that reason alone, but in practice they are ill-conceived poor excuses for not giving us challenging raid content.
90 Pandaren Warrior
It would have been nice if they would have made them "challenging" rather than just the same mobs hitting much harder. That's my only complaint really.
10/29/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie
It would have been nice if they would have made them "challenging" rather than just the same mobs hitting much harder. That's my only complaint really.

But they added some extra pats to a few instances. That's challenging, right? right?
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/29/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie

Grats on the silver medal of shame.
90 Orc Death Knight
world first triple melee no bloodlust partial blood presence uptime dk challenge mode group. mud?
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/29/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Kryzite

i smell tears. must be all the time i don't put into challenge modes yet.
90 Pandaren Rogue
11/02/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie

i smell tears. must be all the time i don't put into challenge modes yet.

yeah, when you spend as much time wiping on easy stuff like elegon, i would be crying too.
90 Pandaren Warrior
2 hours? man, that's so much. I bet we have about 1/2 the attempts in as you do. you are so pro i can't stand it.
90 Pandaren Rogue
your math is really bad.
kryzite doesnt raid, also we killed it on our 13th attempt, so you only did 6 or 7 pulls?
90 Pandaren Rogue
half of zero is.....?
90 Pandaren Warrior
thats about right botty. sandy > TLS this week. Didn't realize kryzite didn't raid. I figured for someone who think's he's good, he could at least be a raider.
11/02/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie
2 hours? man, that's so much. I bet we have about 1/2 the attempts in as you do. you are so pro i can't stand it.

1) Kryzite doesn't raid.
2) We killed the boss in 12 pulls (including the one where brooks autoran into the boss and it reset). You have more than that already.

For reference:
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-c2kxt89xbrmk7hcx/
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/104604/calendar/10-12/

Please note that your logs include the normal elegon wipes. You have never even been close to killing it. Don't kid yourself.

PS: Enjoy the second day of extra raiding this tier. We have raided a grand total of 0 extra days since my guild's creation.
90 Pandaren Rogue
I used to do pvp competitively, now I just play with friends casually. The reason however I know I am a better player than you is when I was playing competitively, I was competing at a high level for rank 1 titles. You slog around in the bottom middle of guilds and think that you are an amazing player.

Please.
90 Pandaren Warrior
i like how this turned into bash TLS. you raid 2 days extra a week than we do so.....lets see thats about....100 days extra year, lets say its 70 for content cleared. our 2 extra days.....so you have 68 raid days on us......man. not to mention you raid at least 30 minutes more per day than we do.

also, if you noticed, elegon was 7 healed. as i said before you had your outburst, hurricane sandy > TLS. there wasn't much else we could do this week with a lack of raiders, mainly dps.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]