Challenge MODES LFM

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/02/2012 05:41 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie
I hear bringing more healers negates a dispellable MS debuff to the point that it's not worth dispelling.

I hear that debuff is never worth dispelling because the only raid damage you should take is when the debuff isn't out. when we 5 heal it and kill it and have 0 dispels i'm sure you'll learn a thing or 2 from utiliti and healing.

I'm glad that has worked out so well for you on your kills so far.
Let's be honest, a lot of your players are on pacific time so they raid as late as any normal eastern player raids but that aside I could almost guarantee that if cal was not your roommate he would not be raiding with you guys. I know recruiting is not easy, we are no Blood Legion or vodka so we face the same problems you guys do, as a matter of fact it is quite easy to get mediocre players as opposed to getting top notch players.

WWA players only "harass" TLS players because TLS does the same thing, in my eyes your guild is no competition to me or the guild I am in nor do I particularly dislike anyone in your guild. What I do dislike however is when players overestimate their own ability when only looking at meters, epeen bot and time invested when there is so much more to raiding than just that. Your guild !@#$ talks our guild just as much as vice versa so this is never going to end well.
Edited by Botty on 11/2/2012 5:55 AM PDT
100 Undead Rogue
It takes about 3-4 hours to level a glad team. Just like in pve, time isn't your limiting factor.

You are just a terribad awful player.
Edited by Kryzite on 11/2/2012 5:51 AM PDT
100 Undead Rogue
I should amend my statement. It takes about 3-4 hours to level a glad team IF you are good.
100 Undead Rogue
11/02/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie
It's about leadership,

Yeah and when your leader is a garbage clueless player, you get ranked US Garbage.

you seem to have the sarcasm in this post all sorts of mixed up there chief. And we do have better players than you. Vorosh and zet are easy examples. I have never once said that TLS as a whole has better players than WWA. Again this is just some elitist assumption you make when anyone ruffles your feathers. It's pretty obvious you overall have better players than us. But raiding isn't just about the skill of players. It's about leadership, time spent raiding, and the skill of players. In order to be ranked US 7th, you have to have a lot of all of those. Of course, you could just prove me wrong, raid at our times, and for our hours, and still get US 7th. But somehow, I doubt you would have a guild if you did that, because you don't understand anything outside of that elitist bubble of yours.

We have raided less total time since the release of the expansion than you have, so let's not even try that. You have quite literally raided more hours than us, because we love our one night raid weeks. We win by your own logic, we have invested less time than you.

PS: Our dps can't stack normal mode parses on account of the fact that we no longer do normal modes. Good luck serpent spreading the raid on heroic Spirit Kings, should you ever see it.

edit:

Nice post delete when you lose the argument. Here's an example of your blatant lying that you deleted:

Most of our players are central and eastern time zone actually. and our players do nothing like what your players do.

Let's give an example of how WWA operates. Botty tells wwa than she wants rikkybobbies house to get hit by a bus, mainly so his computer will be trashed. Up to 7 WWA raiders constantly whisper, join our specific channels, and harass our players during raids. The only time WWA is brought up is after you retards decide to harass us during pulls with your bull!@#$.

Again though, feel free to cut your raiding hours and change your raiding times to us, and see who sticks around and how far you get. My guess, you'd be 10m and still talking %^-* though.
Edited by Sarky on 11/2/2012 6:02 AM PDT
100 Undead Rogue
If only deleting your stupidity was as easy as deleting your posts.
90 Pandaren Warrior
cbf, keep the quotes. its pretty obvious that everything is already quoted. I just can't stand the BS spewing out of you people's mouths. It amazes me. raided less total time than us this xpac. good lord, you are delusional. have fun not mattering in world rankings, just like us.

oh, and my post had 0 lies in it. your raiders do it, botty said that. and the best part is you are ok with it. if you ever actually grew a sack and came to me and said my raiders were disrupting your raid, it would be 1 warning and they are gone. but i suppose when you only go out 1 week a year to see sunlight on your guildie cruise, you gotta keep those little buddies of yours real close.
Edited by Rikkybobbie on 11/2/2012 6:06 AM PDT
11/02/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie
cbf, keep the quotes. its pretty obvious that everything is already quoted. I just can't stand the BS spewing out of you people's mouths. It amazes me. raided less total time than us this xpac. good lord, you are delusional. have fun not mattering in world rankings, just like us.

We already have. Those 1-2 days raid weeks are tough on us. The 5 hours hours we raided last week was a really struggle, let me tell you.

oh, and my post had 0 lies in it. your raiders do it, botty said that. and the best part is you are ok with it. if you ever actually grew a sack and came to me and said my raiders were disrupting your raid, it would be 1 warning and they are gone. but i suppose when you only go out 1 week a year to see sunlight on your guildie cruise, you gotta keep those little buddies of yours real close.

Ad hominem arguments, somebody is mad!

edit: for reference http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
Edited by Sarky on 11/2/2012 6:13 AM PDT
100 Undead Rogue
Your guild has raided far more time this expansion than WWA you incomprehensible !@#$.

11/02/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie
100 Undead Rogue
I cant even have a logical argument with you because your premise is that WWA raids more, but YOUR guild has more time in the instances, and you have cleared NONE of the hard fights. You are just badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

bad bad, bad bad bad bad, bad.
Edited by Kryzite on 11/2/2012 6:21 AM PDT
Most of our players are central and eastern time zone actually. and our players do nothing like what your players do.

Let's give an example of how WWA operates. Botty tells wwa than she wants rikkybobbies house to get hit by a bus, mainly so his computer will be trashed. Up to 7 WWA raiders constantly whisper, join our specific channels, and harass our players during raids. The only time WWA is brought up is after you retards decide to harass us during pulls with your bull!@#$.

Again though, feel free to cut your raiding hours and change your raiding times to us, and see who sticks around and how far you get. My guess, you'd be 10m and still talking %^-* though.

Did I ever say such a thing? Could be quite possible, seriously did I? lol

While I agree that some people do some unnecessary things (though they are having a blast doing it) I was referring to !@#$ talking only. What other people in my guild do is none of my business, I am not their mom. At the same time your roomie "harassed" sark for hours and hours on end via ingame tells until he brought it to the forums, hypocrite much? You cannot control what other people do, they will do what they want to anyways.

You (your guild) %^-* talking sark saying he is getting carried when he is an excellent player and all of the other little things you guys say just result in what we see here today.
Edited by Botty on 11/2/2012 6:17 AM PDT
/thread.

Good job boys, hit the showers. Score one for the good guys.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/02/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Rikkybobbie
vorosh

I've heard of that guy. He's that mediocre hunter in <TLS>, right?
We need more Yakkety Sax during TLS raids
90 Tauren Paladin
I came as soon as I heard guys what's going on.
100 Blood Elf Priest

your raiders do it, botty said that. and the best part is you are ok with it.

Done with homework, nothing to watch on TV, nothing else to do in game might as well turn on the comedy channel and watch TLS raid. It's hilarious watching you raid. I'm also supporting utiliti because I like him and have raided with him in my alts previous guild. PROBLEM? Also shut that chick up in vent her voice is atrocious and ruins my viewing experience.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]