Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
i really want a boomkin :[
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
feng to 2%
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
A few new friends to help polish off Feng and push further would be delicious!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Dear boomkins, I know you hate 10's, but we'd be super good if we had a super good boomkin.

Love, Piti.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
DPS dk toooo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
H feng dead with pugs!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Garalon dead after 5 pulls with pugs! Wind Lord sub 30% with pugs! Come join the fun!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Achievement lovers welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would love to join but not sure you'd want me. Only 2/6N MV. /shrug

Either way, love ya Evac!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
mmm, we'd have to talk. i'd love me a h pal, add my btag. evac#1266
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Hi guys,

I'm new on the server as well. How are you on tanks? My tank set is much better than my DPS but if you don't mind, I would like to talk to you about my history and experience :)
Reply Quote
30 Orc Shaman
raiding 10m as moonkin sucks you have to do stuff like have tranquility on your bars and run stone guard tiles and knockback/vortex shield phase adds and battle rez and innervates and you never get to blow meters up because of all this extra responsibility

like elegon ugh the whole burn phase lasts like 20 seconds eight of which are spent casting tranquility and then popping your cooldowns poorly for the NV heals UGH

/rant
Edited by Sovietslut on 11/12/2012 5:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
raiding 10m as moonkin sucks you have to do stuff like have tranquility on your bars and run stone guard tiles and knockback/vortex shield phase adds and battle rez and innervates and you never get to blow meters up because of all this extra responsibility

like elegon ugh the whole burn phase lasts like 20 seconds eight of which are spent casting tranquility and then popping your cooldowns poorly for the NV heals UGH

/rant

the utility is amazing! and combined with a spriest you get 2 tranqs!!!! versus the 0 we currently have and 0 brez's we currently have :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
meow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]