Protection Warrior LF raiding guild

90 Human Warrior
I am open to raid anytime of the day thursday-friday-saturday and sunday.

I am very experienced as a tank in wrath, burning crusade and PRE BC. I just recently came back to WoW after quitting before cata launch. I believe i have the proper gear and enchants and gems for current content and have only done elegon on normal. VERY QUICK LEARNER. If that deters you to consider me... PLEASE DON'T LOL. Please talk to me in private for any further detailed information thanks.
Edited by Healthpot on 10/27/2012 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hello, we are a Weekend/Late Night raiding guild. We are recruiting any classes and would be very happy to have a experienced Prot warrior. We are also from Vanilla/BC/and especially Wrath high end raiding and we quit for Cata. Primary raiding times would be 8pm - 1 am Friday/Saturday/Sunday. If this is something you are interested in, add me in game (Deathmagev/Deathmonkv or victorpatton#1549)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]