PvP guilds

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hey guys wondering if there are any semi-serious PvP guild hordeside?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hey man, I don't play all that much anymore, but what I would be doing is hitting up the guys from "gankers inc". I'm sure that they will be able to at least point you in the right direction.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/27/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Deadpwnstar
Hey man, I don't play all that much anymore, but what I would be doing is hitting up the guys from "gankers inc". I'm sure that they will be able to at least point you in the right direction.

Gankers has been dead for a fair few months now, there aren't really any "semi-serious" PvP guilds horde side at all. I can give you a few guild names that have a handful of PvPers in it:
Crimson
Cool Whip
Hone howeorek wlerkeowfd

But guilds on horde as far as pvp goes are just whichever one you want to be in for guild perks/people you might know in them. Hone is the only one that isn't PvE orientated but there's not many in there and half of the ones who are, are douches.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]