Where you hiding oldies?

81 Troll Hunter
Hi, Supaka here. Returning from ... 2009.

I started on Undermine in 2006 and played through vanilla, burning crusade and the majority of lich king. I left in October of 2009.

I thought I had lost access to my account and never really followed through with investigating, until last night. Last night I realized I still had access to my account and wanted to return full time.

I'm currently utilizing the free 10 day trial for MoP but intend on upgrading this week.

Anyways, Hi! Who's got a guild for me to set up camp in?

Supaka 80 Troll Hunter
Sindis 80 Blood Elf Pally

PS, this game is hella different now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hury up and Transfer before it's to late!!!!
Reply Quote
81 Troll Hunter
10/28/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Deathboil
Hury up and Transfer before it's to late!!!!

This server has always been behind in content. Nothing new to me. I'm just curious as to whether or not the place is overrun by 13-15 year old new players that signed up for their panda-fetishes or if any of my old friends are still here.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yes there are kids, have been for awhile now. The trolling and Aholes has multiplied. Economy sucks balls of course, Etc Etc..
Reply Quote
81 Troll Hunter
Last night, in orgrimar, I saw someone ask for a runthrough of rfc.

I invited them and ran them through... had to ask where the flightkeeper was :P

He pointed out the flight master trainer was just beside that npc and I was 25 gold short (on my hunter) for Azeroth flight training... the level 18 panda gave me 30 gold.

He said it was his only character on Horde side.

*old rickety grandpa voice* 30 gold was a big deal back in my day.

I can't "level up" because I'm trying the 10 day trial out (everything else is unlocked though because I have an existing account) but in one sitting I went from 80-81 (1 xp shy now)

I could see myself joining you 90's in a couple weeks anyway depending on work/rl.

Used to people acting like fools since I'm returning from playing LoL for the last 3 years (2009-2012)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Last night, in orgrimar, I saw someone ask for a runthrough of rfc.

I invited them and ran them through... had to ask where the flightkeeper was :P

He pointed out the flight master trainer was just beside that npc and I was 25 gold short (on my hunter) for Azeroth flight training... the level 18 panda gave me 30 gold.

He said it was his only character on Horde side.

*old rickety grandpa voice* 30 gold was a big deal back in my day.

I can't "level up" because I'm trying the 10 day trial out (everything else is unlocked though because I have an existing account) but in one sitting I went from 80-81 (1 xp shy now)

I could see myself joining you 90's in a couple weeks anyway depending on work/rl.

Used to people acting like fools since I'm returning from playing LoL for the last 3 years (2009-2012)

We're still around from the old Undermine era. We would be happy to have an oldie who remembers when the server was at its best in house.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Supaka!

<== Merzbow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
ugh you could've picked a better name
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
wasnt supaka in <sidestep>?
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
not this guy again, !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Life is a race and everybody's behind me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
what did someone say something
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Kick, reporting in.. still a huge !@#$ loser too.
Reply Quote
81 Troll Hunter
What's up Merzbow. I remember you :)

Steiner, I wasn't in sidestep, I was in Inverted with you for a short time though in 2008.

Babeshow, idk who you are... but you are alliance so I don't really care either.

Holycrapface, Kick. What's up man lol. This thread just remade my day.

I've joined Relentless by the way. Counting down the expiration of my "10 day trial" so I can get a scroll of Resurrection.

Everything is so different, so streamlined now... even leveling has gotten significantly easier, 4 instances on my pally to go from level 80-81. About 15 quests on this char... redonkulous.
Reply Quote
84 Orc Warrior
/wave
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Welcome back. Its nice to have other veterans around. I wasn't on Undermine back then. I started on The Scryers server a bit after the launch of BC. Compared to that server Undermine is amazing.
Reply Quote
81 Troll Hunter
11/03/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Zshikara
Welcome back. Its nice to have other veterans around. I wasn't on Undermine back then. I started on The Scryers server a bit after the launch of BC. Compared to that server Undermine is amazing.

Don't hear that very often! When I applied my Scroll of Resurrection I had the option to move a character to a different server, I considered a high pop one like Illidan (have contacts there) but decided to stay here, home.

I'm all upgraded to MoP now and have been leveling my pally. Just shy of 83 now, hopefully 85+ by this weekend :)
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight
Been around since 2007 this girl use to be Alliance so you wouldn't have known me. Horde through and through now =)

Miss the old, crowded Undermine had a lot of fun back then.

Welcome back, hope you love MoP =)
Reply Quote
81 Troll Hunter
Been around since 2007 this girl use to be Alliance so you wouldn't have known me. Horde through and through now =)

Miss the old, crowded Undermine had a lot of fun back then.

Welcome back, hope you love MoP =)

I'm alright with this, as long as you didn't get a gender change at the same time you changed factions :P

Thanks for the welcome back, so far it's been great.
Reply Quote
Yeah where are all the oldies that dont suck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]