The following problems have occurred an error

(Locked)

75 Tauren Druid
My account is at MoP collectors edition status but I do not have WotLK collectors just standard.
When trying to add a supposed new key to my account the first screen says "pick which account you would like to upgrade to Wrath of the Lich King collectors edition." when I pik my main account and put in the key the next screen says "The following problems have occurred: an error has occurred." no that's it's invalid, not that its been used just ":an errorr has occurred."

Thanks
14 Blood Elf Priest
You'll want to give billing a call to see if they can assist.
90 Human Death Knight
My account is at MoP collectors edition status but I do not have WotLK collectors just standard.
When trying to add a supposed new key to my account the first screen says "pick which account you would like to upgrade to Wrath of the Lich King collectors edition." when I pik my main account and put in the key the next screen says "The following problems have occurred: an error has occurred." no that's it's invalid, not that its been used just ":an errorr has occurred."

Thanks

Just experienced this same issue except while trying to enter a time card. Would be nice if anyone has had this happen before.
85 Draenei Shaman

Thanks

Just experienced this same issue except while trying to enter a time card. Would be nice if anyone has had this happen before.

I too have just now recieved this error after trying to add a game time card
85 Orc Death Knight
I have been receiving the same message while trying to upgrade my account to MoP, support has told me clear my history and change browsers this did not work but maybe it will work for one of you.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HQ
I can't add my game code either.

The following problems have occurred:
An error has occurred.
Support Forum Agent

An error has occurred.

Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies/cache and reloading it? Perhaps tried a different browser entirely? i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HQ
Yes sadly, used chrome and explorer. just waiting for a reply on my ticket or i'll call the support line if i have time.

An error has occurred.

Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies/cache and reloading it? Perhaps tried a different browser entirely? i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
90 Dwarf Shaman
Blizz is willy nilly <removed> people over is what I think...
Edited by Harlsoco on 3/6/2013 10:16 AM PST
90 Dwarf Shaman
This is happening to me right now...although it says on forums for battlenet that its undergoing maintenance, some things still work on battle.net...why? And I can only see certain battle.net forum posts...
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd clear my cache and cookies or try another browser as noted in post #7.

If you're still experiencing problems, I'd try again later (tomorrow).
Edited by Amaelalin on 3/5/2013 11:03 PM PST
Support Forum Agent
I understand you're frustrated, Dualhurt, but please do not use profanity in our forums.

If you're still having an issue, please create a new, constructive post.

EDIT: Locking thread.
Edited by Harlsoco on 3/6/2013 10:18 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]