[A]Newly Transferred Raiding Guild Recruiting

90 Pandaren Warrior
<Best in Slot> is a freshly transferring level 25 PvE guild. We are all good friends that have been raiding together for a long time, some as far back as vanilla. We are just coming back to both the game and our old server, Eitrigg. At the moment we are 3/6 in MSV with Spirit Kings definitely going down this week.

We are looking for some competent players with good availability to fill our core group. We would like to see how much interest there is in joining our guild before we do the transfer so that we can hit the ground running with a full raid group once we do. We are looking for all classes and specs at the moment.

We plan to be on the server within the week, with our first raid night as November 8.

What we require from you:

-A competitive drive. (We want people who want to be the best at what they do)
-You to be knowledgeable about your class. (Correct spec,Gems,Reforges,etc...)
-Be ready to Raid at raid time.
-At least 85% attendance.
-You to research the fights we are working on ahead of time.
-DBM or Bigwigs as the Boss Mod addon you run.
-You come to raid with a good attitude that is conducive to progression raiding.

What to expect from us:

-A fun and serious raiding environment.
-If someone is under performing then they will be replaced (No one gets carried)
-A friendly and competitive environment.
-A drive to be the best.

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to the start of each raid. We ask that you be both mentally and physically (Potions, Flasks, etc..) prepared for each fight we will be working on that night.

Raiding Schedule (EST)
- Thursday: 8PM – Midnight (7-11PM Server)
- Sunday: 8PM - Midnight (7-11PM Server)

**These are our current times and are still subject to change before our raiding on Eitrigg begins.

If you think you may be interested please either reply here or feel free to send me an in-game mail.

Thanks for reading.
Edited by Jookoo on 10/29/2012 5:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I hear these guys are pretty good
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Why would you come back to eitrigg >.<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks for the question. The reason we are returning to eitrigg is that for most of us this was our first server and we have friends and alts here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump still looking for capable raiders
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Transferred today. We are still looking for some raiders. Now 4/6 in msv.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
What classes/roles are you looking for?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There are spots available for 2 dps and 1 healer in our core 10man group.
Ideally, we're looking for a holy pally or resto shaman and dps that can provide the 5% crit buff.
It should be noted that these are just preferences and anyone interested will be considered.
Edited by Yogourt on 11/5/2012 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm thinking about Transferring and looking for that focused hardworking raiding guild. Currently have a 483 arms war and 477 fire mage. I always show up prepared and do what it take to get goals accomplished.

Add me on realid: bloodrunner#1799 if you would like to talk more
Edited by Makoas on 11/22/2012 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]