Tonic 1/6-10 Man MSV Recruiting

90 Draenei Shaman
Recruiting a couple of healers possibly and loads of DPS to fill out a 2nd MSV-10 Group and MSV-25.

Raid times currently Fri-Sat-Sun 9pm-12pm or 1am depending on progress and player fatigue. May open up weekdays depending on availabilty of 2nd 10 group.

1/6 MSV first week as guild and 9% on 2nd boss. I'm an experienced raid lead and raiding guild gm dating back to BC.

If you think you got what it takes msg me or someone in Tonic. No applications needed and we are not a strict guild here. A spot in a raiding group will be based on your raid awareness/gear/dps.
Edited by Wartornshami on 10/30/2012 3:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
For some reason it's not crediting us for kill also if your curious.

Found out after a ticket that the progression deal is a bug in WoW.
Edited by Wartornshami on 11/2/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Update on what we need

Group 1 for MSV 10 is full
Group 2 for MSV 10 Needs 1 Healer.
(Groups are evenly spread out depending on skill)
If your interested message me in game preferrably or if you must leave a post here. Geared players get first looks/spots but be warned if you lack raid awareness and or skill you will not hold on to a spot in your respective group.
Edited by Wartornshami on 11/3/2012 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im gonna go ahead and ask the million dollar question............... Why are you trying to spread the skill of your raiders evenly across two groups when you only have 1 boss down in Vaults and 0 in Fear in your first group and your second group has 0 bosses down. Wouldnt you be better served to try to make ONE somewhat formidable group thats capable of......... oh i dunno........maybe...... 2/6? Instead of spreading the already thin even thinner......

Just askin on behalf of everyone that reads the forums that is wondering the same thing.
Edited by Shîftý on 11/2/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We are 2/6 now actually going back into tonight. To answer your question because I'm elite and who wants to join a guild like yours when they will get put on the backburner or in a group with less skilled individuals? Did they not join so they could progress? My way insures everyone has an equal chance and we PROGRESS AS A GUILD not just a few favorites.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]