[H] LFM H SoO 1-2 DPS(7/14H)

90 Goblin Death Knight
Jumped up to 4/6 MSV. But could really use a Resto Shaman who can raid twice a week Tues/Wednesday!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
You know you don't want me trying to heal, so lets do this!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Still looking for a Resto shaman, or a Mage/Hunter/Ele Shaman who can raid two nights a week each week! talk to me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Back to top.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Really could use a shaman healer! Lacking the bloodlust, and I want your sexy balls of earth floating around me from time to time. I mean... did I just say that?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Still looking for a Resto Shaman for our Core 10 Man group. Only LFR experience? New to raiding? Come talk to me!

Battletag: Epicinsanity#1952
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bump it to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Always looking for people who like to have fun and play with friends. Check us out, or talk to me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Looking for a cool place to hang out? Looking for some people who want to do some stuff outside of raiding! PVP? Lore questing? Alt leveling? Come talk to me!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
RA is looking for some more people to add to our ranks. Looking for people with a passion and a desire to play. We want to start running old world heroic raids to finish legendaries, grind mounts, etc.

Looking for a guild thats offers a sense of community? Come check us out over at www.RA-Zuljin.com or talk to me in-game.

BattleTag: Epicinsanity#1952

I look forward to hearing from ya!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Another day, another post! Lets keep this going. Always looking for more people to be part of our community. We may be a small guild, but we have a lot of heart!

Wanna make an alt and check us out? Bring a main? Bring a friend? Bring your whole guild? Come talk to me!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
More DOTS! MORE DOTS!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Will dead. Looking for a sub tank for HOF Wed, Jan 23 8-11pm EST (Server) talk to me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
How is everyone today?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Building a community of gamers! Come check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Moving on up!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Always looking for more amazing people to add to the community! Come talk to me, hit me up in-game!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
MVP
Hey there, is RA taking any new 90s?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Sure are! We are always looking for new 90s! Hit me up in game, and we can get ya set up!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Come one, come all and see the amazing golf ball a whacker guy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]