[H]<RA> LFM rDPS H BRF (T/W 8-11pm Server)

100 Goblin Death Knight
Looking for a Bookin with a Resto Offspec. Main focus would be DPS and helping on fights that are not two healable.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Always looking to add additional quality players with any skill set, or desire to play. Looking to do guild activites such has achievement runs, alt raid groups, Random BG groups, questing together, etc.

Come talk to me Epicinsanity#1952!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Another day, another reply. Come at me! COME GET YOU SOME!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Its Monday... we all know what that means...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Would you be interested in taking a DPS Warrior, DK Tank, Paly Healer, Monk Healer and maybe a Mage. We are all on Windrunner and it blows. We are all real life friends and I have decided to look at making a new home. If I move I think they will all follow.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Hit me up in-game and we can chat. Epicinsanity#1952
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Come to the dance.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Looking for more people at add to our roster! Come talk to me.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Its Tuesday, always looking for additional members to our raid team, and our everyday players. Come check us out, or holler at me in-game!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
We have IMMEDIATE openings in our raider department, please come talk to me. Or check us out at www.RA-Zuljin.com!

No matter the class or spec, we are interested in you. Come talk to me, we have spots to fill by Tuesday, April 9th!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Don't pass up this opportunity if you are looking for a raid team on ZJ. We are a great group of people who are looking to progress through ToT in a friendly and (mostly) relaxed environment. Any healers looking for a new home would certainly be welcome.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Looking for a casual relaxed new atmosphere to try out? Come check us out. Looking for all types of members, as well as a few select raiders.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Need an Additional Tank/Healer/DPS (ilvl 496+) for our Tier 15 Progression!
Tank Options: Monk/Druid
Healer Options: Druid/Monk
DPS: Hunter/Mage

Looking for a new home and play one of those classes/spec, come talk to me!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Want to give us a test drive? Come talk to me!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Looking for additional tanks, healers and DPS for our 10 man raids. Have spots open today! Come talk to me and we can see what we have open for you!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Relentless Aggression is currently seeking a full time ranged dps. Preference on mage/hunter/boomkin. However all classes are welcome and encouraged to apply at www.RA-Zuljin.com

Raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 Est.

Or you may speak with Epicinsanity, Dracarys, Lollié (alt + 130 = é) Or myself. (Selarintha#1185)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Still recruiting for ranged DPS (Mage/Boomkin) and a healer (Resto Druid/MW Monk) for our 10 man progression team. Full time raider spot.

We look forward in hearing from you!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for additional raiders and social members!

We have specific recruitment for raiders, open recruitment for all members.

Talk to Epicinsanity, or any of the officers for more details!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Back to the top with this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]