<Our Swords Go Deeper> is Recruiting!

100 Troll Druid
<Our Swords Go Deeper> is a level 25 adult guild and is currently looking for key players in our core raid team. We are in need of two healers and ranged dps. You can whisper Battosi, Guluo, Zenzal or myself in game or ask any other members online for an officer for an invite (you will be asked some questions about yourself first). We require Ventrilo and DBM for our core raiders. Food buffs and flasks will be provided for you.

We are also recruiting players that just like to chat and have fun doing old content, pvping or any other miscellaneous odds and ends. Please only adults as we have adult-oriented conversations!!
Edited by Stephiclese on 10/30/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/30/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Stephiclese
Please only adults as we have adult-oriented conversations!!

..Go on..?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I dare not say!!! =P Unless you join our fun! lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Gotta say this guild has always treated me well. Great friends, good times. By the way if you want to whisper me the best times to do so are 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday Central time. On weekends totally random cause i like to sleep in.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
We are a VERY close guild. A lot of us has been friends for years. We are looking for more buddies to have fun in our laid back, friendly and at times pervertedly immature.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
cAN I bez YO FRI3ND
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Still looking for heals?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]