[H] <Sublimity> Recruiting!

90 Troll Priest
Sublimity is a 10 man Horde guild on the US server Kael’thas.

Sublimity is a serious PvE guild that is looking for more skilled players that enjoy the motivation of progression raiding to fill in our ranks. We are currently 6/6 Heroic MSV, 5/6 Heroic HoF and 4/4 Normal ToES. We strive to compete for server first kills before nerfs with only 3 days (and a conditional 4th) of raiding for the week.

Dailies are a big part of MoP at the current time, meaning that grinding reputation needed for gear and professions is rather important for strong progression.

The guild has 3 Gladiators and most the raiders enjoy to PvP with our spare time. We have highly ranked arena teams and will most likely put together RBGs to push for a highly rated team as well if possible.

Raid times: Push to be on 15 minutes early if possible and on vent ready to raid.

Tuesday, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (CST)
Wednesday, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (CST)
Thursday, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (CST)

(Conditional)

Sunday, 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (CST)
Or
Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (CST)

* It is common that our raiders are online as early as 8:30 PM (CST), so be ready to start early on some nights. Also, if the raid group is close to killing a progression boss, it is both common and not out of the question to push an extra 30 minutes to an hour if need be. Please keep this in mind. *

What we provide to our raiders is:

1) A raiding environment that is with the mindset to be kept both serious and fun at the same time.
2) Flasks, Enchants, Food, the works.
3) No Drama
4) A strong group of people who want to progress and will do it at all costs.

Recruiting

* If your class or role is not listed below, please feel free to still apply. Exceptional applications will never be overlooked, and what guild couldn't use a few more skilled recruits? *

Tank:
Protection Paladin, Blood Death Knight, Protection Warrior

Healer:
Exceptional applications will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
Boomkin, Mage, Warlock

Melee DPS:
Retribution Paladin, Frost Death Knight, Fury Warrior

Before Applying make sure:

1) You are fully enchanted and gemmed to the best you can be.
2) Have some type of World of Logs or other useful information regarding your personal performance.
3) Must have professions that benefit your class.
4) Do not be the type of drama player.

If you have any questions please feel free to add me on Real ID (SnipeSh0w#1695). Please let me know what class and role you are interested in applying for. The guild website is posted below for applications and other useful information about the guild.

http://sublimitykt.guildlaunch.com

Thank you.
Edited by Solise on 1/31/2013 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Dro
It's a trap!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Oh noes! =D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Now recruiting one exceptional ranged dps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Dro
I has Crackling Jade Lightning, is that exceptional dps? lol =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Fixed...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Classy as always.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'm gunna play nice on your forum fifty :)
I hope you guys find a good dps!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This is my fault, I took a template and kept the rank in it. I shouldn't have had it in their to begin with. My apologies. Good luck with everyone's progression though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
:3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote
Listening to Rastapasta talk is the worst punishment in the world, not worth dealing with.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/09/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Pantslover
Listening to Rastapasta talk is the worst punishment in the world, not worth dealing with.

You must have done something wrong, it has been nothing but pleasant having Rasta in the raid group. He has been a great addition. You should probably keep those opinions to yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Posted by Pantslover

You must have done something wrong, it has been nothing but pleasant having Rasta in the raid group. He has been a great addition. You should probably keep those opinions to yourself.

I <3 Rasta as much as I <3 50s sister.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I <3 Rasta as much as I <3 50s sister.

Isn't unreciprocated love the worst?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fiftypercent
Isn't unreciprocated love the worst?

That hurts me deep.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Cut you right down to that place where your soul would be if you had one, no?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]