Peace y'all.

90 Pandaren Monk
You've never heard of a Frito chili pie???? I thought everyone ate those. Guess it's a Kansas thing. It's just Frito chips (or whatever kind of chip you'd like) with chili and cheese on top, in a bowl. Nom nom nom nom
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We call that Nachos, here in Canada.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You've never heard of a Frito chili pie???? I thought everyone ate those. Guess it's a Kansas thing. It's just Frito chips (or whatever kind of chip you'd like) with chili and cheese on top, in a bowl. Nom nom nom nom

I have never had that, but then again I hear people who haven't eaten clam chowder or crab cakes which used to baffle me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fixed. :)

You've never heard of a Frito chili pie???? I thought everyone ate those. Guess it's a Texas thing. It's just Frito chips (or whatever kind of chip you'd like) with chili and cheese on top, in a bowl. Nom nom nom nom
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So uhh...who here has had clam chowder?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

Lol, nah, you're not the only ones that eat it. Although it is best served in a bowl, you can take this stuff on the road as well. Here in Texas we throw that mix in a big fat tortilla and call it a "Frito Burrito"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sounds pretty awesome. Similar to what we call a "walking taco". That's when you take a grab bag of doritos or fritos or whatever, and turn it sideways and cut a slit down the side of it so you can open 'er up. Then you dump in chili or taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc. Then grab a fork and dig in. Humans are so inventive!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/04/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Soup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs

I'm actually tempted to play the new gta now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sounds pretty awesome. Similar to what we call a "walking taco". That's when you take a grab bag of doritos or fritos or whatever, and turn it sideways and cut a slit down the side of it so you can open 'er up. Then you dump in chili or taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc. Then grab a fork and dig in. Humans are so inventive!!

I gotta try this with some doritos.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]