Former top #70 5/16HM LFM exceptional players

Need a prot paladin position filled? Im also curious as to how the pvp is on your server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
PvP is okay on the server. It isn't terrible, but it isn't Kel'thuzad or Tichondrius either.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey there!

My guild, [H] Ecovati @ Zul'Jjin is looking for skilled players for 10s and 25s. We are currently 6/6, starting Heroics/HoF next week. Many of us have been raiding together since ICC and have cleared countless heroics raids together including 12/12 H-ICC, Sinestra, 8/8 H-DS and more.

We're not looking for average players. We want progression focused people who research fights and min/max their characters. We only raid two nights per-week Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Please do not take our limited raiding schedule as casual. We expect to move through content quickly in these two nights so we only take the best and most prepared.

If you're interested please visit our website and fill out an app: Evocati.enjin.com.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in game. My real-id email is smmindssister@yahoo.com. You can also feel free to contact any of our members in game!

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Unless you're looking to join us, I have no idea why you're posting your spam on our thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still searching for more!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
damn you are alliance :( my guild went through a bad core breakup at the end of cata because dragon soul took to long so people went inactive then quit but i am a very good tank i also have people to back me up on that :P but i dont really want to spend the 55$ or so to go alliance :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah, we've been alliance forever. Still searching for more!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still searching!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still searching for an exceptional tank!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Up and looking for more!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still searching!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Seeking more exceptional talent!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Up and looking for more!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Up and looking!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Looking for an exceptional tank!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Up and looking!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Up for more!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]