(A:RP) The <Elysium>

100 Draenei Paladin
Elysium is a Draenei exclusive level 25 guild, and Moon Guards oldest running Draenei only guild, with the focus of rebuilding and retaining what is left after the horrible events that have transgressed the Draenei populace over the many long centuries.

Role-play Focus
The Elysium is fully dedicated to the will and the law of the Prophet Velen and have dedicated themselves to following his orders and seeing his vision carried out. Their current IC headquarters is located in the Temple of Karabor, but our missions and adventures (both planned and spontaneous) take our guild all over the place, from the grassy plains of Nagrand to the misty glades of the Jade Forest. Our goal as a guild is to promote exciting and compelling RP for fellow Draenei enthused role-players, this is done by offering multiple events each week, a huge variety of people to interact with, and many events focused on the exciting Draenei history and culture. We are also looking to form alliances with other like minded guilds that could fit in with our story and mind sets. We accept role-players of all kinds, however we do expect that all with adhere to Blizzard written lore at least on major aspects and not take too many liberties, as at the end of the day we pride ourselves on being able to present to the community well written, compelling characters that others will enjoy role playing with and incorporate into their own story lines.

We do also offer many PvE and PvP opportunities with a dedicated leader for each, our PvE leader is currently working on forming a core group of 10 for Mists raiding, as well as organizing many old world transmog runs such as ICC, BT and Ulduar, Our PvP leader is currently working on forming a RBG and Arena team for some competitive PvP as well as causal battlegrounds.

If this guild sounds as if it has qualities that would be enjoyable to you, please don't hesitate to contact one of our officer team. Feel free to ask any of them for further information, or to apply. We also support online application via the web - our site resides at elysium-mg.enjin.com.

FAQ and Further Information

Do you hold any level requirements?
We don't have any minimum level requirements to join or approach the guild, for normal reasons levelling is encouraged to make movement and travel to the different areas simple and easy but it is by no means required.

Do you accept alts?
We certainly allow alts within the guild, including non Draenei alts for the classy achievements, however any alt that is not a Draenei will forever remain an OOC member of the guild.

How do I apply?
All that is necessary is short interview from one of the officers. We want to make sure that you know your draenei lore, and like to control the quality of RP coming in. Please though, do not let that intimidate you! We are a friendly bunch of people who love to offer advice! Just know enough about your character to make a viable back-story, and pass an IC initiation.

Who should I contact about the guild?
Currently, our officer’s core consists of Aedion, Khaixur, and Capella
The current junior officers are Corvaliini, Alexynna, Galtan and Epilvik, these are the ideal people to contact if you are looking to join as it currently falls to their responsibility primarily

Is there a website I can look at?
Certainly! http://elysium-mg.enjin.com/
We have many great things such as lore discussions, event listings and character stories stored upon this website so please check it out.

Wow! You offer a lot of things! Have you forgotten something?

We do have a guild vent, that we encourage people to use so they can get to know one another. It’s also great for setting up raids, pvp communication or if you just want to have a casual hang out and wish to speak to other Elysium members, not to mention great for setting up RP. Just remember to be courteous to them!

Exciting News!!

We now have a guest channel for people to come and discuss thing with that, be it Draenei lore, Elysium's own lore or organizing some RP this is the channel to do it in :)
Channel Name: DraeneiPub
Edited by Epilvik on 1/7/2013 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
It's a great guild, take my word for it!

No, no, I'm serious - take my word for it.

Would I lie?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Even people who are newer to roleplaying and stuff would still benefit greatly from being in this guild, to be 100% honest. Everyone is friendly and outgoing plus there is a wonderful sense of humor about everything that make guild chat really entertaining.

You can trust LeBlanc--- Jeenya. She's not the deceiving type. :D
Reply Quote
12 Draenei Hunter
Bump! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There's a Draenei in your guild that I hate for the mere reason he "stole my character" and by that I mean I came up with the exact same character as him and the same xmog and everything only he did it first. >_>

So now I have to redo/rethink everything that I am!!!
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
I think you should fight to the ((death))!

I want the rights to the TV series though.
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
Things that go <bump> in the night.

Hey, in Elysium's forums today we've been discussing Death Knight tears - can a Death Knight cry tears or is it impossible?

We've also discussed Draenei ages, and Draenei warlocks in the past couple weeks - both at length. If you have interest in any of these topics, why not breeze on over to elysium-mg.enjin.com and take a looksee. We've posted over 300 new messages in the past two weeks - some of them HAVE to interest you!

Psst .. you can also join Elysium from there!
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
Just an update from the world of Jeenya.

Here I am!
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
Me again!

Anyone seriously interested in lore should run over to Elysium and check it out. We are a Draenei only guild, but we have great lore and lots of RP obsessed people. Heck, I rolled a Draenei just to get into the guild!

elysium-mg.enjin.com
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
i'm here too

that's reason enough to try it out eh? EH? :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
exiting Draenei history and culture.

I think you mean "exciting". :)

Draenei!? Adventures!?

*Stamps with seal of approval*
http://tinyurl.com/3tw3cu4
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
Hah, that's a Great Seal!

I'll alert the typographer - make sure that "exiting" correction gets taken care of before the next edition!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Do you guys have a chat channel that lurkers like me can go into and talk to draeneis?
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
I don't believe we do, Systar, but I can look into it. It's an interesting idea and I'll see what I can come up with.

Of course, you might just do as I did and roll a Draenei to get into Elysium with. However, I wound up so in love with Elysium and her members that I've pretty much dropped every other character.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I don't believe we do, Systar, but I can look into it. It's an interesting idea and I'll see what I can come up with.

Of course, you might just do as I did and roll a Draenei to get into Elysium with. However, I wound up so in love with Elysium and her members that I've pretty much dropped every other character.

My playtime is unfortunately spread thin by personal RPs, boyfriend time, and solo exploring/looking at stupid stuff with noobish wonder (ie: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27989/ruumbo-demands-honey#screenshots:id=194168 ). I try to spread myself out by joining various OOC channels to socialize with others as best as I can. I do like meeting new people. :)

Also, my character slots are full! XD
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
11/03/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Systar
exiting Draenei history and culture.

I think you mean "exciting". :)

Draenei!? Adventures!?

*Stamps with seal of approval*
http://tinyurl.com/3tw3cu4

I'm going to hire you to be Moon Guard's personnel proof reader :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A Draenei chat channel would be an exceptionally good idea. Perhaps you might even be the one to start it, Sys!
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
Especially when it comes to personal vs personnel.

We don't have the personnel to handle it, you'll have to take care of it in a personal way, Epil.

<grin>

Jeen
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Paladin
Dang, it's quiet in here. I can almost hear my voice echoing echoing echoin echoi echo ech ec eeeeeeeeeeee.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Question regarding Karabor!

With the Black Temple scenario on the PTR and a bit of updated lore of BT, is anything going to be happening with you guys concerning that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]