Some Disclosure about My Live Stream

100 Draenei Shaman
Hi there Bay!

I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am buff, a hard-working husband and soon to be dad. I'm not too up on the streaming thing, but I am a bit up on the ins and outs of competitive gaming in general, WoW and halo more specifically.

I find myself quite interested in your endeavours, and would like to offer my assistance/experience. I just came back off a 2 year break from WoW and find myself looking for more out of the game. My work schedule can be a bit hectic, as I am in the military, but if I may assist you in any way, hit me up.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Aww, hi Buff.

Thanks for the offer of assistance! And honestly, the only thing(s) I need help with, are moderators for the Stream Chat during my hours I am live. Additionally, help spreading awareness of my Channel is always helpful. Most of how a Streamer grows is due to the Spider-Web effect of friends/fans and being consistent with a schedule.

I definitely have my schedule down, the only day that fluctuates is Friday. But other than that, Mon-Thurs from 8-Midnight'ish EST is my staple thus far. And overall, it's just a hard scene to break into with Kungen or Sco streaming, who are obviously and notably more famous due to their past exploits and current "paid-to-play-wow" style of raiding apposed to what I do with Crisp. So trying to bring my entertaining and informative "Day[9]'esque" take on WoW Endgame Progression just takes time.

But we can speak further on this in-game or in the chat room later!

<3ay
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Have a No Shave November Neck Beard-Off.

The marketing sells itself
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Unfortunately, due to having a job that requires me to not look like a neanderthal, I have to stay at a relative level of kemptness so that I may continue my employment. =P
Edited by Bay on 11/19/2012 8:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Your stream is a delight to watch <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The cash register chime or whatever the sound that plays about every 4-8 seconds on Worldboss' stream is super effective at making me turn it off. =[

Halp.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
11/19/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Mass
Have a No Shave November Neck Beard-Off
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
The cash register chime or whatever the sound that plays about every 4-8 seconds on Worldboss' stream is super effective at making me turn it off. =[
Halp.

Yeah, I've been thinking about squeltching the DBM warning sound for mine too. Just to take the repetitive noise poop off the stream so it's just Me, Mumble and Music.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
11/19/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Bay
Unfortunately, due to having a job that requires me to not look like a neanderthal, I have to stay at a relative level of kemptness so that I may continue my employment. =P

I must admit, that every blue moon, even at my inside the building desk job, the Sales team brings by prospective clients and I must join the ranks of the ..... ummm .... civilized world for a day or two as to not "repel" potential business.

I will take just one brief moment to praise a very effective product for just such "emergencies".

http://www.theartofshaving.com/

The stuff rawks! Never ever had a better shave. Not even making a suggestion here, just speaking to the wind :P

(edit for below)

Btw. if you want the ultimate of all bladed hand razors this on is IT:

http://www.theartofshaving.com/Fusion-Chrome-Collection-Power-Razor-with-ProGlide-Blades/00670535922278,default,pd.html?start=3&cgid=razors-fusion-razors&navid=razors-fusion-razors

Yes it does vibrate, massages the skin, not a gimmick either. When done I am so smooooooooooooth and ready for a hot HOT date ..... Yes it's expensive, but dam .... stuff works :/

{it has a blue light too ... nobody else makes a razor with a blue light}
Edited by Dareniun on 11/19/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]