Double Rep for second level 90

90 Draenei Death Knight
Is it true you get double rep on dailies if you have another lvl 90 with exalted status with a faction? I thought i read that somewhere and just wanted to know.

I mean like your second level 90 you go to do the grind and you would supposedly get twice as much rep as your first 90 got when they did them.
Edited by Baene on 11/2/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
That happens in 5.1.

There's an item you can buy with a character that has reached (Revered, I think?) that will increase all reputation gains with your characters for the MoP factions, one for each faction.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
You can read about the upcoming changes to reputation gains here. =)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
So are you still changing it so that it doesn't take less time to get from Revered to Exalted as it does to get from Honored to Revered?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When ? I'm sort of holding off gaining reputation until then but the cart is going to pass me by if you don't do it soon... it will be easier to get reputation by the time the things I can buy with reputation aren't very useful.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
As a matter of fact, now seems like a good time to follow-up with everyone with the latest information.

11/02/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Malmström
There's an item you can buy with a character that has reached (Revered, I think?) that will increase all reputation gains with your characters for the MoP factions, one for each faction.

Thank you for noting this, Malmström. In my original message, reaching Revered with any particular faction on Pandaria would have triggered double reputation for all characters on the Battle.net account with that same faction. After testing this internally, we felt the "trigger" wasn't obvious enough so we decided to create an item that players can purchase which, when used, grants the user's account with the bonus.

The changes to reputation gains are intended for Patch 5.1, but please do keep in mind that the patch is still in development. If there are any further changes, we'll let you know.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
How about you do that for every other rep in the game.

Specifically WSG and AB reps.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
How about some alt character bonus to Lesser Charms of Good Fortune?
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Vex
WSG and AB reps.

no
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Thank you for the update, Crit :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Valuable? You're joking right.

The title isn't even account wide.

I really don't care that you have all of yours, good job bro.

I got realm first ambassador, maybe I should just think that the 30+ day of grinding should exist for all characters too? Get a grip.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage

The changes to reputation gains are intended for Patch 5.1, but please do keep in mind that the patch is still in development. If there are any further changes, we'll let you know.

Can you please clarify something for me?
If I have toon A at exalted, that means toon B gets double rep. But you also said that revered earns double rep too.

Does that mean toon B gets quadruple rep at revered?
Edited by Dakall on 11/2/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
11/02/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Crithto
You can read about the upcoming changes to reputation gains [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794350230"]here[/url]. =)

D'awww. Can I tame you? Just wander out the harbor, and you'll share a loving home with my wolves and giant cats. ♥
Edited by Sunac on 11/2/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
As a matter of fact, now seems like a good time to follow-up with everyone with the latest information.

Thank you for noting this, Malmström. In my original message, reaching Revered with any particular faction on Pandaria would have triggered double reputation for all characters on the Battle.net account with that same faction. After testing this internally, we felt the "trigger" wasn't obvious enough so we decided to create an item that players can purchase which, when used, grants the user's account with the bonus.

Is the intention of this change to speed up players catching up on 5.0 reps in 5.1 or will it also be applied to any new factions in 5.1? Hopefully it is just a catch up system, I worry that again we are seeing a reversion to the cata style of being able to complete things too quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still a very crappy change imo. Remove the rep requirements for vp gear once one toon has reached revered. Then everyone will thank you. Asking for the recipes would be to much. You're still forcing people to grind out dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
But I want this now! Great change just make it so!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
11/02/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Crithto
After testing this internally, we felt the "trigger" wasn't obvious enough so we decided to create an item that players can purchase which, when used, grants the user's account with the bonus.

More crap for my bags? Bag space is already at a premium... Are they at least BoA so we can put them in an alt who has at least SOME space in their inventory?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]