Rate that Rogue Xmog above you!

90 Night Elf Rogue
8/10 - Nice job.

The color scheme screams rogue. Nice job making the dress work.
10/10 Damn that's s a sexy mog. The colors work very will with the daggers
90 Human Rogue
7/10

Good but not original.

The only thing that could make my transmog better is if i wasnt stuck being an ugly !@# human.
8/10
That is an awesome, classy look! Some new swords might work better, something more simple to match the classiness of the rest.
I'm a Wildhammer Dwarf that gets his gear from dead trolls...
Edited by Gryphonrider on 11/27/2012 10:24 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Rogue
ONE
8.5/10 i dig the primal savage look u were goin for.

yes i know mines been done to death, but the cape and weapons arent often seen. i recently was using the Vine set with warp-raider's eyepatch. that was decent..i like the solo shoulder.
90 Human Rogue
6/10 its a cool set but i like the red on t6 better then the red blue on vengeful.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
ONE
yeah but as far as i know the boots and belt dont have the matching skin, they have !@#$ty sunwell skins. ruins the whole set. also, doesnt match mah tabard =P
90 Human Rogue
blood fang boots and belt match pretty well with t6 it goes well with tabard of flame :D
90 Orc Rogue
Not bad 7/10
90 Human Rogue
7/10
Still need a hat and belt to match your set
90 Blood Elf Rogue
7/10

Nice look. 7/10
90 Undead Rogue
7/10

Nice look. 7/10

Step aside rogues, I got this one.

100/10
90 Night Elf Rogue
7/10

Nice look. 7/10

7/10

I'm not a big fan of the Moonclown Antlers/blue druid schtick, but I have to imagine that a Horde rogue showing up to PvP in druid gear and Alliance colors is good for a second or two of confusion in the enemy ranks.
Edited by Kaganfindel on 11/28/2012 8:18 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Rogue
@Kaganfindel: 6/10

The set is ok, kind of basic, and the blades don't do anything for me. You lost 2 points for the green hair.
90 Troll Rogue
Nice eyepatch! Good effort at a non-standard/different set than we see all the time. Good job matching colors on gear. I can see you wanted to match color to weapons as well, but I don't particularly care for those swords - just use the Krol Scimitar itself. I'll say 8.5 with bonus awarded for eyepatch and originality.

Couple of comments on my own set up if you’ll indulge me: (1) If you run combat but don’t care for how the huge fist weapons look, I recommend Vilerend Slicer – gives a more daggery look, and although it has no glow of its own, the dancing steel glow is extra bright/concentrated on it – looks pretty cool; (2) even though I am much better at combat, tempted to go mut just to have the double night blade transmog – that red/black glow is coolest in game – might hurt my dps, but I’d look awesome doing it, and that is the most important thing, right?; and finally (3) I can never ever find shoulders I like. Most are comically oversized, particularly for a stealthy/agile class. Wish there was a hide shoulders option. These are the least offensive I’ve been able to come up with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
90 Undead Rogue
8/10 i like it but kinda curious why u didn't go t1 shoulders also.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]