Rate that Rogue Xmog above you!

90 Undead Rogue
@Amejin
Love the color scheme, though the stomach showing is a bit off imo, and I personally hate cloaks, matching or not. 9/10

11/04/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Tekton
Also, does anyone know why armory won't show tabards? :(

11/04/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Packofcrows
@your question Tekton, it does show, equipt it, /camp, close wow completely, give it 3mn or so, and go check armory.

He means on the character model itself. I used to wear Tabard of the Illidari with some green/black but not anymore, since armory isn't displaying it.
Edited by Ducivo on 11/4/2012 1:13 PM PST
90 Worgen Rogue
8/10
Definately a good look/color scheme
@ kannin
9/10
diggin the daggers
100 Troll Rogue
8/10 overused daggers

Oh and I win!
90 Human Rogue
7/10, I like it for an RP approach.

Seems like a Thug approach.

Also, here's a screenshot of the transmog since the daggers have a particle effect:

http://i.imgur.com/EsVNy.jpg
90 Pandaren Rogue
Doesn't it suck that tabards bug on panda armories and they don't show up? It drives me bonkers

7/10 I wish our cute fuzzy ears popped out of that helm :P
90 Human Rogue
Here it is on a Blood Elf in case you hate pandas:

http://i.imgur.com/On99t.jpg

Also, 8/10.

I like the basic pirate/ninja theme.
Edited by Phont on 11/4/2012 4:56 PM PST
90 Human Rogue
8/10

I love the ghoul-ish look. Definitely seems like a rogue.
Maybe some flashier daggers would make it higher.
100 Night Elf Rogue
8/10

I love the ghoul-ish look. Definitely seems like a rogue.
Maybe some flashier daggers would make it higher.

Zero solely for the birdman helm take it away and you get a 6ish for lack of matching.
Edited by Firatha on 11/4/2012 5:59 PM PST
90 Human Rogue
11/04/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Firatha
Zero solely for the birdman helm take it away and you get a 6ish for lack of matching.

Harsh, normally i have the tabard of Gilneas which covers the red, and makes the set flow. But tabards do not show up in the character summary.
100 Night Elf Rogue
11/04/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Kittydumpz

Harsh, normally i have the tabard of Gilneas which covers the red, and makes the set flow. But tabards do not show up in the character summary.

Im sorry I just hated TOC so much.
90 Night Elf Rogue
8/10 cool blue
One of the many transmog sets on my rogue.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
^thats uglyyy bro
90 Undead Rogue
missing boots/belt weapon, sadface :( 5/10
11/04/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Meabh
I slightly changed up my xmog setup to better match dancing steel. I went from a fully green chest/belt/robe to feralheart. Going to be grabbing the feralheart boots tomorrow.

10/10 those @^$*ing daggers. Love it.
6/10, not a fan of the PvP sets, but I am occasionally 12 so I appreciate a good boob window.

Really wish the armory would should tabards, without it my belt looks really out of place.

8/10

Not a fan of the goldish brown color, but everything matches and does have a rogueish appeal to it.
100 Night Elf Rogue
missing boots/belt weapon, sadface :( 5/10

right race for geist set: check
missing belt

7/10

I slightly changed up my xmog setup to better match dancing steel. I went from a fully green chest/belt/robe to feralheart. Going to be grabbing the feralheart boots tomorrow.

I came when I saw the daggers alone but that set for them is amazing I had one a but I got hacked in Wrath and it was one of a few things I never got back.

I use this set and ride on my Reins of the Azure Drake so much blue!
Edited by Firatha on 11/4/2012 9:39 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]