@Despair

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
yo folks.
i dunno how viable this info is.
i doubt its content highly,
but. have a look-see.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/89626709@N02/8153408886/in/photostream

i dont think ol' Sephs that kinda girl, but hell, ive seen worse.
Reply Quote
if that link is busted, or you can't see the image, let me know in-game or here, and ill get you another one.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
>Can't say just spreading the word

Pretty sure this is how religion gets followers.
Reply Quote
idk. but i figure seph didnt do anything of the sort.
even if she didnt, at least this will give them an idea of an alt thats saying things like this.
just lookin out for other GM's.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Kind of despressing if true...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
How tragic.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Yes it is... I want my guild back!
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Alright, This is an officer of despair. Im going to notify you all a little bit. SEPH is still in the guild So no she did not ninja and i highly doubt she SOLD the guild, Buu, Sunnyqt, naixxe, zarbo What ever you want to call him put seph in a bad situation and Tried to get GM. He took a crap ton of gems and kicked alot of members so WE are on a little construction. Kabooms as of right now Is GM of despair And im sure he will do a great job of picking this guild back up ^.^ Malbogia has deposited alot of mining picks into the guild bank? for what reason I don't know my guess would be to hide who ACTUALLY took all the items. Im very disappointed in what has gone on and For those who participated. it was very immature of you. If you didn't like the way the guild was, make your own. not drastically change a good guild and threaten the GM to take all the "good" players away unless you got "GM" spot. Because if it was me I wouldn't have taken that, and kicked you then and there. For those that was kicked i am truly sorry and im going to see what i can do to get you back/ help. just send Starlìghit in-game MAIL so she can keep track of who she will need to invite back once i find out what is gong on. I thank you and im truely sorry for the inconvenience.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
here are a couple photos, proving the bank log, no money was taken, Buu: is sunnyqt.
http://i49.tinypic.com/209po8x.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/3091wed.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/210dogn.jpg
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
I SEE ME
Reply Quote
I hope you guys figure it out. Sucks to see a guild like you guys have something like this happen to. Good luck!
Reply Quote
glad i could help clear some stuff up about this. really sorry it happened, we just donated a lot of money to another guild to help with rebuilding recently, let me or mine know if you'd like any assistance, though im sure, as a top raiding guild, you probably won't lol.
honestly, i think horde and alliance alike need a list of names, people who do these sorts of things, because yeah, we can fight, and argue, and gank all day long, but it blows a big one when not only we're stolen from, but our GUILDIES are taken from as well. When their contributions are made null and void. So don't think the thefts stop or start from just one side, i mean, come on, gold sites have to start somewhere.
-Sid
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Druid
Woe
11/04/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Starlìghit
Kabooms as of right now Is GM of despair

RIP Despair
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
here are a couple photos, proving the bank log, no money was taken, Buu: is sunnyqt.

Make sure he is reported maybe you can get the stuff back. Also sunnyqt is basically a full blown retard I'm glad I won't have to see him in guild chat anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
11/04/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Antipodus
Kabooms as of right now Is GM of despair

RIP Despair

At least he's not crippled
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
those 15 gems were well deserved! Buu like chocolate
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/04/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Starlìghit
For those that was kicked i am truly sorry and im going to see what i can do to get you back/ help. just send Starlìghit in-game MAIL so she can keep track of who she will need to invite back once i find out what is gong on. I thank you and im truely sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't bother. I want no part of that trainwreck.
Reply Quote
They made me do it.. oh wait, I didn't do anything... I was out all night. Lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
11/04/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Beepboopbop
I was out all night

Believable story coming from someone who plays wow which means you don't go out unless you run out of hot pockets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]