Equation for Happiness - 3kg Reward.

90 Orc Hunter
Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be doing something intriguing, something different.

I've come up with my version of the equation for happiness and I want to see who can decode it the fastest.

The equation goes as follows: G+F^4=H (Happiness)

Of course, there's no numerical values; I want you to fill in the values with corresponding words beginning with that letter.

For example, G could = Geese.

The first one to post it correctly (IN THE CORRECT FORMAT) will win 3000 gold. It will be mailed directly to you.

Thanks for playing. :)

P.S. Yes, this is for only Shattered Hand players.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/4/2012 5:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Girl+!@#$ing^4=Happiness
Guns+Fire^4=Happiness
Game+Friend^4=Happiness
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Okay, I'll make it a little more clear. F^(4) means that there are four words beginning with F. That's all I can hand out. And the final format is incorrect also. It needs to be in Order of Operations with parentheses in the necessary places. Too many hints already given out... But I guess it's the only way....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Games + (Food)(Fun)(Friends)(Family) = Happiness

If you'll excuse me, I must punch a lion in the jaw to regain my manliness now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm going to have to go with:

Guinness + (Food)(Female)(F_cking)^2 = Happiness
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bamf. WAS VERY VERY close.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Actually, I'll take that. I did have God but games are definitely fun, and you were close enough anyways. The winner goes to Bamf. As If he needs the money! :)

The equation: (Friends)(Family)(Food)(Fun) + God = Happiness.

Games works too and you were by far the closest, not sure how you did that well but congrats. Even though I gave you all too many hints :(

3kg will be delivered to you Bamf. But, be prepared for me to be gaining it back from the BBR. :)

P.S. Aint nothing wrong with a little bit of openness. DAT'S PRETTY MANLY I THINK!
Edited by Idareyou on 11/5/2012 12:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Lolololol. :) I like yours mulberry.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh man, wild guess.
Go me. ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Actually, I'll take that. I did have God but games are definitely fun, and you were close enough anyways. The winner goes to Bamf. As If he needs the money! :)

The equation: (Friends)(Family)(Food)(Fun) + God = Happiness.

Games works too and you were by far the closest, not sure how you did that well but congrats. Even though I gave you all too many hints :(

3kg will be delivered to you Bamf. But, be prepared for me to be gaining it back from the BBR. :)

P.S. Aint nothing wrong with a little bit of openness. DAT'S PRETTY MANLY I THINK!

God? Pfht, I like Bamf's answer better. Remember that not everyone is religious. At least you are excepting his answer. Fun post, make up another one! :P

-----------------------------------------------------
~*PvP Shattered Hand/Horde*~
90 Priest Morae ~ 90 Lock Warlockjen
90 Druid Parthenia ~ 90 Rogue Erissi
85 Mage Kaelye ~ 85 Warrior Princessjeni
85 Sham Princessjenn ~ 85 Pally Allei
85 DK Persephoné ~ 85 Hunter Rainee

~*PvE Bloodhoof/Alliance*~
85 Priest Princessjen ~ 85 Druid Kaelye
85 DK Persephoné ~ 85 Lock Warlockjen
85 Pally Jeni ~ 20 Hunter Atalanta
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hail Satan
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/05/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Adillin
Hail Satan

Yes, because if one does not believe in God they must believe in Satan.

Illogical much?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Take a closer look at my first post! This was about MY opinion of happiness! Not yours. Sorry if you didn't catch that! Congrats though Bamf.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/05/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Idareyou
Take a closer look at my first post! This was about MY opinion of happiness! Not yours. Sorry if you didn't catch that! Congrats though Bamf.

No need to get snippy, not everyone's idea of it is the same. Just saying some people may not think of it because it isn't their idea of happiness. Nothing more, nothing less.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
2012 still believe in God as the belief in religion has dropped 60% world wide. Clinging to fairy tales concocted by power/money hungry people 700 years ago.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm not snippy haha.... :( just saying. Sorry I usually put faces in to articulate how I'm feeling. I wasn't being snippy, sorry. But yea, I totally understood and I knew that ahead of time people would talk about God. That's why I put MY version of the equation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]