RIP Cody "Tribalfury,Voodookie" Johnson

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bad
On Nov 3 2012, we lost a great friend and longtime online gamer that called Dragonmaw home. Cody Johnson, aka Tribalfury (and many other name changes and toons), was hit on his bicycle by a drunk driver and died shortly after in the hospital ER. He was only 28 years old and a passionate cyclist and was well known throughout the Austin bike scene. He also served as a Sonar Tech in the US Navy for 4 years. He was a great person and will always be remembered.

If anybody remembers the names of his alts (or name changes) please leave a post since I'm not sure what other people might have known him as.

RIP Cody
Edited by Fogoldinlol on 11/7/2012 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
RIP man

You will be missed.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Shaman
we'll miss you, dude

:(
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember him. We had a lot of fun back then. He's an awesome guy.

We'll miss him too.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Was Voodookie his shaman at one point? That's so sad regardless. RIP Cody.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
RIP
sad to hear someone gone way too soon.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Crazy. RIP Cody. :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sorry to hear about your loss. Praying for you guys and his family.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah Voodookie was one of his shaman renames. It was originally Tribalfury, then it was Shamroy when I got him his Jenkins title, then he changed it to Voodookie.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cody was literally my first friend in wow when we met as newbies lvling our first toons back in 2008. In fact, It was me and Cody and Kate(Tanakyll who posted above) all met in an Uldaman group back in TBC, and just never lost touch. It's crazy, I just talked to him a few days ago on the phone. People can say what they want about how close we get to people we've never met in person, but this hit me a bit harder than I could have ever anticipated.

Cody had a tough life, but he lived through some hard times and was finally starting to get his life sorted out, then this happens. The worst part is this wasn't some accident, this wasn't something natural, this was because of someone trying to drive a car when they were drunk. This was all unnecessary.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
11/06/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Fogoldin
Yeah Voodookie was one of his shaman renames. It was originally Tribalfury, then it was Shamroy when I got him his Jenkins title, then he changed it to Voodookie.

Yeah, he was one of my first friends on Dmaw. I remember he showed me pictures from when he was in the Navy and over in Japan and such. He was such a great guy. This is so sad. I lost touch with him the last time he quit WoW. I'm sorry I did.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
R.I.P. Cody. Too Soon for sure. Youll be missed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will miss the 'possum clench. Roll on, bro.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Good man. times like these you wish you would have spent more time with him. It's hard to realize how short life can be until tragedy happens. R.I.P. you will be missed by many.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
There are worse things than death.

Trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have had a few interactions with Voodookie, he was the nicest person I had ever met. Even though i barely knew him, he left a great impression. I will truly miss Voodookie. Rest in peace.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There are worse things than death.

Trust me.

I seen a mirror pic of Kasher doing a finger heart by himself.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
RIP to a fellow Dragonmawer and Wow player.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Never got the chance to meet him but he sounded like a lovable guy.

RIP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh !@#$, I knew that guy. Wow; that blows. RIP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]